ADVERTISEMENT

Kittle?

Looked like a high ankle situation on the replay..had to look away (it was that bad).
Chance to ask a question. Saw on TV Kittle leaving the fielld with a trainer
Then a TD and both Dolphin on radio and TV guys said Kittle did the enabling block. Who was it?Pekar is 86 and a TE could it have been him?

Then a TD and both Dolphin on radio and TV guys said Kittle did the enabling block. Who was it?Pekar is 86 and a TE could it have been him?
Not sure about that play, but the TV guys incorrectly said after the injury that a pass to Drake Kulick, #45, was to Kittle.

Reactions: cidsports
Kittle didn't come back from what i saw but I did see Pekar make a nice block on Wadley's long td run.

Reactions: cidsports
I saw Kittle limp into the locker room and then I am pretty sure he came back out later, still in uniform. However, after half time he was in sweats and a walking boot. So I am guessing he could have played if needed.

Not sure about that play, but the TV guys incorrectly said after the injury that a pass to Drake Kulick, #45, was to Kittle.
I should have said Kittle was leaving for the locker room. Not leaving the field. This was a bit of time after he left the field with the injury and sat on a bench with trainers around.

Q. How did you come out injury wise?

KF: So-so, I guess. The good news is that they brought George (Kittle) in for an X-ray and it was negative. So, he’s got a sprain and I’m sure we’re have more of those as the year goes along. We’ll see. Take it day by day.

Q. Was it his ankle?

KF: It’s a foot. That’s what it looks like.

You tell me

Good point and response, EE......it seems that there are many in the know, as we usually don't hear a credible/rational response to your reply. Nothing based in fact; rather, a cliche volley'd back such as, "Doesn't Kirk always say that?".

Wait, here comes the blk/gold colored glasses, homer, etc defense to my post, or just plain 'ol name-calling cuz someone has an opposing opinion.

Good point and response, EE......it seems that there are many in the know, as we usually don't hear a credible/rational response to your reply. Nothing based in fact; rather, a cliche volley'd back such as, "Doesn't Kirk always say that?".

Wait, here comes the blk/gold colored glasses, homer, etc defense to my post, or just plain 'ol name-calling cuz someone has an opposing opinion.

Huh...?!?!?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT