ADVERTISEMENT

You pulling for Kittle and the ISU kid or Laporta and Campbell?

Pulling mostly for SF because of Purdy, but also like Kittle and McCaffery. At the sane time, I wouldn't mind if Detroit won. They've never been to a Super Bowl and haven't done much for 30+ years. I like their coach, but also pulling for David Montgomery. Nice to see LaPorta + Jack Campbell do well too.

Whoever wins, I hope they beat KC. I have Mahomes, Kelce, and Taylor Swift fatigue.

Several Hawks representing this weekend, tough to see any of them be done for the season...but if I had to pick, probably root for Sam and Jack. Kittle has already tasted success in the National Football League. Go all Hawks!

I’m a momentum guy, SF had none at that point. They go down 3 scores and it’s pretty much over.

Well as my 19 year old (who is more aggressive than me) said…if they get it, he’s right and if not, he’s wrong. Something many fans struggle with…

They’ve passed on 2 if memory serves…

The Detroit safety may have ended Hokenson's career so I had to "cheer" for the 49'ers. And by cheer, I mean that I kind of smiled a little bit when they won.

huge kittle fan here. considering buying a 49ers hat or shirt , but good luck finding that in dallas cowboys country!!! online I guess.....

btw, is that hot blonde lady purdy's mom? I want to watch the game with her!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT