ADVERTISEMENT

Koen Entringer reciting Nile Kinnick's Heisman acceptance speech

I defended nothing, your reading comprehension is lacking. You’ve got nothing but insults, so you can kindly f.uck off.
>Nothing but insults
>Has only told people to **** off so far and called me a "lil bitch"

Nice self own, bucko. Context is important for this conversation, you clearly defended the political psycho earlier. But you're a dipshit, so I don't expect you to understand that.

If Beatheohiostate poster actually read Kinnick's Heisman acceptance speech he learned nothing of the man. If he had read "A Hero Perished, The Diary & Selected Letters of Nile Kinnick" edited by Paul Baender he would have learned Kinnick would never have written the idiotic post entered above. The posts responding to his entry underscores the idiocy of entering politics on a sports interchange.

Looks like another player/staff not in uniform behind him was partially reciting as well.

Can we get back to football? I was down south for a wedding this weekend and couldn't watch the game (I told the groom he's on permanent double secret probation for starting the wedding during an Iowa game). But I thought I saw that Koen replaced Nwankpa for some time? I'd heard Nwankpa was brutal but can't believe he'd be replaced. I can't watch the replay until tonight so I apologize for being blind and (as always) stupid :)

>Nothing but insults
>Has only told people to **** off so far and called me a "lil bitch"

Nice self own, bucko. Context is important for this conversation, you clearly defended the political psycho earlier. But you're a dipshit, so I don't expect you to understand that.
No I didn’t but who threw the first insult out dipshit? You.

• Haha
Reactions: 2D_
Can we get back to football? I was down south for a wedding this weekend and couldn't watch the game (I told the groom he's on permanent double secret probation for starting the wedding during an Iowa game). But I thought I saw that Koen replaced Nwankpa for some time? I'd heard Nwankpa was brutal but can't believe he'd be replaced. I can't watch the replay until tonight so I apologize for being blind and (as always) stupid :)
He's been taking incredibly poor angles on special teams as well as being flat footed in coverage. Plus he looks slow. No idea what's going on but he's not playing up to his potential that's for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT