ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to my wife

I appreciate you having my back. But this dude isn't going to hurt my feelings. I'm confident enough to know I could have done better for myself and that I'm smarter than he thinks I am. Plus, Ive never cared what people think about me, although that may play into me not reaching my goals. Most importantly, while I though his first comment was funny, the next was just weak, both comedically and as an insult

Reactions: grapplefann
I just got remarried last fall, so this was the first NCAA wrestling season Jo had to deal with up-close. She watched every round with me, tolerated loud outbursts of profanities ("Yes! F-- you motherf-- c--s--er!") and let me cut off the circulation in her arms during close matches. I demonstrated how DeSanto ties up, and she said "Ouch, too hard!" I said, "Yeah, exactly." Then I said "Okay, who am I now?" Then I circled around her for 6:30 taking no shots, and she correctly guessed Wilcke. She agrees with my assessment of recruiting ("Three guys from Penn State out-scored our whole team? Why doesn't Iowa get more guys like Nolf?") and she double high-fived me when Spencer Lee won. #truelove
Hopefully she’s not one of those boring ‘leg riders’.

I am not at all surprised that your job is flipping burgers.
tenor.gif

Reactions: lionlover
I appreciate you having my back. But this dude isn't going to hurt my feelings. I'm confident enough to know I could have done better for myself and that I'm smarter than he thinks I am. Plus, Ive never cared what people think about me, although that may play into me not reaching my goals. Most importantly, while I though his first comment was funny, the next was just weak, both comedically and as an insult
You could really be a nice guy and invite him over and you'll COOK him a free hamburger....Anything for a nice guy like him.:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT