ADVERTISEMENT

KY's RB is opting out of bowl game

Live look in at the bowl game ...........................

DelectableDarlingAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

This was their best player. Not Levis.

Now when it comes to the draft Levis is your man over a RB of course.

But Chris Rod was an outstanding CFB player.

Well we know this, if the backup comes in and plays well, it will be a glaring indictment of their coaching staff for not playing him sooner!

I know, I know to stupid to believe!

There’s really no answer to solve this problem other than to just get rid of the bowl games altogether.

Which is sad.
I've always loved the bowl games but I think what they really are now (except for the playoff games) are the first game of the next season. It is an opportunity to develop players for the next fall. That is all it is.

If you win, great; if you lose, hopefully your players got better.

There’s really no answer to solve this problem other than to just get rid of the bowl games altogether.

Which is sad.
Not true at all. IF, and I’ve been saying it for awhile, as all coaches say the best thing about bowl prep is the extra 3 weeks of practice for the young guys, this should be perfect. However we all know that’s mostly a load of sh##. Treat this as a tryout for next year. We’re being forced to do it at QB, basically at receiver as well, and Lachey is our only tight end of any sort I believe. Let’s see what we have in the rest of the roster. This is the definition of a meaningless game. Kentucky’s 2 best offensive players are not playing, and I’m guessing a few more will follow. Throw caution to the wind Kirk!

i just hope their defensive players don’t all sit out, and deceive us into thinking the ol and labas/may and receivers have improved to all world status

Reactions: cmhawks99
i just hope their defensive players don’t all sit out, and deceive us into thinking the ol and labas/may and receivers have improved to all world status

How would we know if labas/may have improved when they have never played?

We won't know half the names but it could be entertaining
It will be entertaining to see what the defenses do to these offenses, yeah. Both teams are better on defense and both are losing their offensive players. This is about to be a 0-0 tie.

I'm pretty certain I'm in a distinct mnority here but players sitting out makes the bowl game even more appealing to me. I want to see how the replacements perform because we will need them next season. I hope to see extended action from Nwankpa, Sullivan, and Graves among others on defense and both reserve QBs, Ostrenga and Brecht on offense.

I'm pretty certain I'm in a distinct mnority here but players sitting out makes the bowl game even more appealing to me. I want to see how the replacements perform because we will need them next season. I hope to see extended action from Nwankpa, Sullivan, and Graves among others on defense and both reserve QBs, Ostrenga and Brecht on offense.
1000% agree.

This was their best player. Not Levis.

Now when it comes to the draft Levis is your man over a RB of course.

But Chris Rod was an outstanding CFB player.
Isnt he their running back from last year's bowl game who ran really well?

Reactions: The-Hack
I'm liking the idea of these minor bowls as tryouts and chances to see a bunch of other guys seeing the field. This may keep them interesting.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Wait til you're 59 and the artificial hip is your good one.
Almost there. My knees, hips and ankles are shot for goaltending in ice hockey for almost 30 years now. Still play and still pay 😂

Reactions: nu2u
I'm with you on this......this game win or lose, won't matter much....but seeing some of the backups and/or guys that will need to step up next year, will be interesting to see. I hope both QBs play as well.

Reactions: SDHawkDoc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT