ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Buffs sure got in Caitlin’s head

Did I hear the announcers correctly.... That Colorado was embracing their "villain" role?

If that's what they thought.... I think their team were the only ones in America that saw them as the "villain". Between the 2 teams today... Iowa was probably billed as the villain more than anything.

Now Monday.... LSU is 100% the villain, as they've talked their trash to make themselves that.

I expect Kim to be dressed in aluminum foil on Monday. TRASH

Clark was just in assassin mode today . When she gets the rest of the girls involved, look out .
She looks focused and under control and as Hawk fans we should be giddy .
Key to Monday will be transition baskets. If we can get out and get easy ones I could see Iowa winning by 10ish. We defiantly should have the advantage in speed and shooting .

I'd be just fine with LSU getting in Caitlin's head in the exact same way 😂.

Maybe have LSU too emotional and wound up about their self created "us vs. the world" attitude.

I'd love nothing more than the TRASH on the sidelines dressed in her homemade pant suit of aluminum foil get effing tossed late in the game as she comes unglued.

I'd be just fine with LSU getting in Caitlin's head in the exact same way 😂.

Maybe have LSU too emotional and wound up about their self created "us vs. the world" attitude.

I'd love nothing more than the TRASH on the sidelines dressed in her homemade pant suit of aluminum foil get effing tossed late in the game as she comes unglued.
Or we could just design a play that takes her out if she doesn’t stay in her box

There have been eleven 25pt/10 asst games in NCAA WBB history. CC22 has 5 of them.

If Iowa plays like they did today, they won't lose the rest of the way. WVU went full thug on Iowa, it'll be interesting to see what LSU does. Colorado style D or trash ball.

There have been eleven 25pt/10 asst games in NCAA WBB history. CC22 has 5 of them.

If Iowa plays like they did today, they won't lose the rest of the way. WVU went full thug on Iowa, it'll be interesting to see what LSU does. Colorado style D or trash ball.
Depends on the refs.

Did I hear the announcers correctly.... That Colorado was embracing their "villain" role?

If that's what they thought.... I think their team were the only ones in America that saw them as the "villain". Between the 2 teams today... Iowa was probably billed as the villain more than anything.

Now Monday.... LSU is 100% the villain, as they've talked their trash to make themselves that.

I expect Kim to be dressed in aluminum foil on Monday. TRASH
I'm sure she'll have a special outfit for Monday's game. since she knows how many people will be watching!

LSU plays faster than WV so I don't think it's quite like that but this might be the most athletic team Iowa has faced this year, certainly from top to bottom of the roster. Iowa has to make shots to limit LSU's rebounding advantage. Hannah has done very well this year but this is her biggest test yet unless someone can name a player she's gone up against better than Angel Reese.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT