ADVERTISEMENT

Largest margin of victory in 7/10 game

Yeah, I had posted in another thread regarding thought. I would think it has to be the largest for any game involving schools beneath a 4th seed as well....or at least close to it!

Nothing like showing Davidson highlights for most of that segment seems like they were a little disappointed they lost

this is shocking many of the announcers. as I get the feeling that really thought IA would lose, even one announcer said that IA is really not known as a defensive team,

You could tell in the first 5 minutes that Iowa was the better team. Being the pessimist Iowa fan, I was just hoping that they wouldn't blow it.

I kept watching TNT for their post games to get their reactions, but they quickly said "congratulations to them" and immediately started talking about Duke's win for about 5 minutes.

The one pundit on TNT said that he was "shocked". All he could talk about was Davidson's coach, how they were young, blah, blah, blah. Had nothing nice to say about Iowa. What a f****ing idiot.

Originally posted by Michael1969:
I kept watching TNT for their post games to get their reactions, but they quickly said "congratulations to them" and immediately started talking about Duke's win for about 5 minutes.
Gotta do better than a 7 seed season if you want press.

Originally posted by HoustonHawkeye:
The one pundit on TNT said that he was "shocked". All he could talk about was Davidson's coach, how they were young, blah, blah, blah. Had nothing nice to say about Iowa. What a f****ing idiot.
Let's see how those sumbitches react when we win Sunday....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT