ADVERTISEMENT

Las Vegas Raiders fire coach Josh McDaniels and GM Dave Ziegler midway through their 2nd season with the team

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
When the Las Vegas Raiders hired Josh McDaniels in January 2022, he said he learned from his first stint as an NFL head coach.

But McDaniels’ record actually was worse the second time around than it was with the Denver Broncos in 2009 and 2010, and late Tuesday, the Raiders announced that owner Mark Davis fired McDaniels and general manager Dave Ziegler.

McDaniels became the first non-interim coach in the Super Bowl era to be fired by two franchises before the end of his second season.

“After much thought about what the Raiders need to move forward, I have decided to part ways with Josh and Dave,” Davis said in a statement. “I want to thank them both for their hard work and wish them and their families nothing but the best.”

that franchise is a train wreck. Might be taking over as the worst in the NFL now that Washington has new ownership and Cleveland seems to be trending in the right direction.

When the Las Vegas Raiders hired Josh McDaniels in January 2022, he said he learned from his first stint as an NFL head coach.

But McDaniels’ record actually was worse the second time around than it was with the Denver Broncos in 2009 and 2010, and late Tuesday, the Raiders announced that owner Mark Davis fired McDaniels and general manager Dave Ziegler.

McDaniels became the first non-interim coach in the Super Bowl era to be fired by two franchises before the end of his second season.

“After much thought about what the Raiders need to move forward, I have decided to part ways with Josh and Dave,” Davis said in a statement. “I want to thank them both for their hard work and wish them and their families nothing but the best.”

Bellicheat coaching tree, only the best

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT