ADVERTISEMENT

Laura could possibly become a monster....

Trad doesn't think Obama saving the housing industry impacted his massive profit just evidenced today. So yep, agree.
Yeah....
15-20 years ago on our Nole site he used to have 20 page arguments on global warming and smoking and never give an inch. So I’m very familiar with his stubbornness and moving of the goalposts.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Yeah....
15-20 years ago on our Nole site he used to have 20 page arguments on global warming and smoking and never give an inch. So I’m very familiar with his stubbornness and moving of the goalposts.
He is doubling down on being an Idiot in regards to the housing industry where I've worked in for nearly 20 years, LOL

He is doubling down on being an Idiot in regards to the housing industry where I've worked in for nearly 20 years, LOL

Okay, clown show.

Exactly WHAT effect did the housing crash of 2008 have to do with my real estate purchase in 2016 and sale last week?

Okay, clown show.

Exactly WHAT effect did the housing crash of 2008 have to do with my real estate purchase in 2016 and sale last week?
The industry was decimated, houses for 5k could be found in MI, OH and FL that went for 10 folds the value just months prior. Obama implemented HAMP and HARP programs HAMP for people past due on their mortgages and HARP for those current but way underwater on what they owed to what it was worth to provide payment savings as a refinance option. This kept millions in their homes stabilizing the housing market which is the economy to now. HARP and HAMP just were retired a few years ago after nearly a decade of success. You wouldn't have a peaking housing industry if not for this stabilization a decade ago.

The industry was decimated, houses for 5k could be found in MI, OH and FL that went for 10 folds the value just months prior. Obama implemented HAMP and HARP programs HAMP for people past due on their mortgages and HARP for those current but way underwater on what they owed to what it was worth to provide payment savings as a refinance option. This kept millions in their homes stabilizing the housing market which is the economy to now. HARP and HAMP just were retired a few years ago after nearly a decade of success. You wouldn't have a peaking housing industry if not for this stabilization a decade ago.

Yeah, no.

If anything, I could have scooped that property up for less in 2016 and it would still be worth what it is today without HAMP and HARP.

Trad doesn't think Obama saving the housing industry impacted his massive profit just evidenced today. So yep, agree.
JFC do you make everything political?!?! I can't even look at a hurricane thread without your usual BS!!

Meanwhile, people are dying and you're doing your usual bullshit.
The usual bullshit is a President tossing paper towels at brown people. The last thing we needed was this colossal of a storm with this abysmal of an Administration to **** it up worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT