ADVERTISEMENT

Left agenda is falling apart

Thanks! Here's the thing, when you're already detached from reality and on the far wings, it doesn't take very much to make a moderate take sound detached from reality...
You aren't moderate though. There is a myth that the dems are ultra liberal. They really aren't. Most dems are pretty moderate these days.

Bill Clinton would have been a middle of the road republican in 2020, the reason the dems think they are moderate is the whole spectrum moved left.
What?! If anything things have moved to the right. I think you see more liberal points of view these days is a reaction to the right wing extremists moving the country in that direction.

What?! If anything things have moved to the right. I think you see more liberal points of view these days is a reaction to the right wing extremists moving the country in that direction.
I'd like to see you quantity this claim. Please list all the issues where republicans have gone to the right without first being provoked by extreme left ideas first.

Really, you think states having legal weed, cities having open drug use with healthcare provided utensils, 50m ( est) Americans on government health care, anything alphabet, spend without* tax, open borders, multi time offenders being released back into the public, government saying we all need "green" vehicles are republican traits?

I'd like to see you quantity this claim. Please list all the issues where republicans have gone to the right without first being provoked by extreme left ideas first.
It started with the Tea Party after the financial collapse that Obama had to fix. They objected to the the solutions that saved the economy. They also adopted the "birther" nonsense, opposed healthcare reforms and supported the foolishness of supply side economics. They catered to christian nationalists and moved to make abortion illegal. They pulled Romney so far to the right to win the nomination that he couldn't recapture the middle. And then they rallied around Trump.

And that's just a few highlights.

Really, you think states having legal weed, cities having open drug use with healthcare provided utensils, 50m ( est) Americans on government health care, anything alphabet, spend without* tax, open borders, multi time offenders being released back into the public, government saying we all need "green" vehicles are republican traits?
Legal weed isn't particularly a partisan issue. Right and left wing both enjoy marijuana. As for the overall statement, here's a link for you to read.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Legal weed isn't particularly a partisan issue. Right and left wing both enjoy marijuana. As for the overall statement, here's a link for you to read.

Thank you, your link says they have both moved from center while claiming republicans have moved further while offering a -1,0,1 scale.

That's bullshit.

Why isn’t the Covid vaccine discussed much in the news or elsewhere anymore? It used to be if you didn’t get the vaccine you were the worst person ever. That you didn’t care about grandma and grandpa. That you were a MAGA.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
You really are not very bright.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Thank you, your link says they have both moved from center while claiming republicans have moved further while offering a -1,0,1 scale.

That's bullshit.
Call it 100 scale if you’d like. The point is the GOP has moved considerably further right. Dems reacted to this by moving slightly left, imo. Add the two together and you have a country moving to the right as a whole.

“Democrats on average have become somewhat more liberal, while Republicans on average have become much more conservative.”

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what would you call setting up a meeting with Russian operatives in order to get damaging information about your political opponent? How about having your campaign manager meet with a Russian intel asset and handing over proprietary polling data used to target voters while the Russians were running a disinformation campaign designed to aid your reelection? Might want to look up the definition of “collusion” before you respond so I don’t have to provide it for you.
Hillary Clinton? Excuse me....who is Hollary Clinto for 400?

Call it 100 scale if you’d like. The point is the GOP has moved considerably further right. Dems reacted to this by moving slightly left, imo. Add the two together and you have a country moving to the right as a whole.

“Democrats on average have become somewhat more liberal, while Republicans on average have become much more conservative.”
This is an insane take. Bill Maher is no longer considered s liberal by Democrats.

F’n hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
You aren't moderate though. There is a myth that the dems are ultra liberal. They really aren't. Most dems are pretty moderate these days.
Saying a man can become a woman and play sports against other women is not just a little left, it really frickin far left. The same goes for dei, affirmative gender care, vaccines, censorship, 20$ min wage and a whole list of other items.

Abortion is about the only thing the right have gone more conservative.

Saying a man can become a woman and play sports against other women is not just a little left, it really frickin far left. The same goes for dei, affirmative gender care, vaccines, censorship, 20$ min wage and a whole list of other items.

That's all fear politics from the right. Now give me something that actually matters and impacts your life?

Kinda looking forward to the reply. What makes Fauci a "faux" scientist?
He published an article in February 2020 stating covid was on par with a severe influenza and warned the public about the inherent danger that mRNA vaccines posed re: immune enhancement. He then became a huge proponent of these jabs as the only way out of the ‘pandemic’.

He testified to a congressional committee
that the 6-foot distancing guideline ‘sort of just appeared’. It was NOT based on data.

He flip flopped on masks: from ‘you don’t need masks’ to ‘you NEED to wear masks…maybe two or three, even’.

After admitting that vaccine mandates could spark a backlash against them, he urged colleges to mandate them anyway. In case you hadn’t noticed, not only are people rejecting covid injections but they’re also questioning childhood vax schedules in numbers never seen before. While I find this fact rather amusing, those in the vaccine cult have Dr. Fauxi to thank.

Dude’s nothing but an attention whoor and a Pharma shill.
I will. I don't have a choice.

Is your avatar photo of you?
No. Chief Joseph

He published an article in February 2020 stating covid was on par with a severe influenza and warned the public about the inherent danger that mRNA vaccines posed re: immune enhancement. He then became a huge proponent of these jabs as the only way out of the ‘pandemic’.

He testified to a congressional committee
that the 6-foot distancing guideline ‘sort of just appeared’. It was NOT based on data.

He flip flopped on masks: from ‘you don’t need masks’ to ‘you NEED to wear masks…maybe two or three, even’.

After admitting that vaccine mandates could spark a backlash against them, he urged colleges to mandate them anyway. In case you hadn’t noticed, not only are people rejecting covid injections but they’re also questioning childhood vax schedules in numbers never seen before. While I find this fact rather amusing, those in the vaccine cult have Dr. Fauxi to thank.

Dude’s nothing but an attention whoor and a Pharma shill.

No. Chief Joseph
Cool conspiracy, bro.

Vaccines are not a far left concept, and censorship has always been, and still is, a right wing thing.

Google book bans and see who sponsors them.

His cult leader told him what to think
You’re a partisan hack and a major tool.

If I had a cult leader (which I don’t; because only idiots follow ‘leaders’)

But if I ever did, my cult leader would be someone to the right of a Ron Paul or a Pat Buchanan, it sure as f wouldn’t be a Trump or a Biden. Peas in a pod.

You’re a partisan hack and a major tool.

If I had a cult leader (which I don’t; because only idiots follow ‘leaders’)

But if I ever did, my cult leader would be someone to the right of a Ron Paul or a Pat Buchanan, it sure as f wouldn’t be a Trump or a Biden. Peas in a pod.

Uh huh

Oh, look at you refusing to answer a very simple question. And then providing total nonsense. Well done.
Hillary Clinton requested and funded the Steele Dossier. That is something called a fact. Hillary literally hired a spy to go to Russia and seek information about her political opponent. She then used this dossier in the media and behind the scenes through the FBI to spy on Trump. Much of the dossier was fabricated by Steele but there is zero doubt Steele utilized Russia and contacts there to compile information to damage a political opponent of Hillary.

To dumb it down it down for you....Hillary and her operatives did everything you and your ilk have accused Trump of doing in relation to Russia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT