ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

EDIT...and before you say "oh....that's silly, Trump knows the difference between movies and real life..."...from 2015:

Last week Trump told The New York Times that he liked movies with heroic presidents, and cited "Air Force One."

"My favorite was Harrison Ford on the plane," said Trump. "I love Harrison Ford — and not just because he rents my properties. He stood up for America."

Maybe so, but as Ford noted during a news conference Wednesday to promote "Star Wars: The Force Reckons," that's not quite how it works in the real world.

"It's a movie," he said. "Donald, it was a movie. It's not like this in real life, but how would you know?"

A zing that hit with the precision of a light saber.

http://www.today.com/popculture/harrison-ford-reminds-donald-trump-air-force-one-was-only-t61036
After the Flynn tweet, I was thinking "holy shit, this is a real insider?" After this one however, it can't be, right?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
After the Flynn tweet, I was thinking "holy shit, this is a real insider?" After this one however, it can't be, right?

Mixed bag; some of them may be legit; others are simply troll jobs at POTUS or to explicitly keep anyone phishing for real leakers off their trail.

Holy Christ...
Fake "Media Survey" designed only to collect more 'donations'...allegedly the 'source code' doesn't even record the answers, only directs people to a 'donation page'

Is this the Trump campaign still collecting $$? Sounds like someone lining his pockets.

C5CbwqVVMAA1T0H.jpg

That's what first came to my mind as well. Not only is Flynn a fruitcake, he has very troubling ties to Russia as well.
yeah well, Flynn is a General which pretty much automatically translates to "fruitcake". It's what Generals are. It's what they do.

EDIT...and before you say "oh....that's silly, Trump knows the difference between movies and real life..."...from 2015:

Last week Trump told The New York Times that he liked movies with heroic presidents, and cited "Air Force One."

"My favorite was Harrison Ford on the plane," said Trump. "I love Harrison Ford — and not just because he rents my properties. He stood up for America."

Maybe so, but as Ford noted during a news conference Wednesday to promote "Star Wars: The Force Reckons," that's not quite how it works in the real world.

"It's a movie," he said. "Donald, it was a movie. It's not like this in real life, but how would you know?"

A zing that hit with the precision of a light saber.

http://www.today.com/popculture/harrison-ford-reminds-donald-trump-air-force-one-was-only-t61036
Well, I see his point. Harrison Ford didn't get captured.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...mp-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON PREVENTING MUSLIM IMMIGRATION
(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.

Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump
...but, it's "not" a "Muslim ban"...:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT