ADVERTISEMENT

Leo DiCaprio donates 100M to fight climate change

He should strip down to a 1,000 sq ft small house and get an electric vehicle first and foremost.

Electric? What’s wrong with his feet?

Can’t use horse and buggy. Wood is a finite resource. Horses shouldn’t be used as slaves to his transportation needs.

Electric? What’s wrong with his feet?

Can’t use horse and buggy. Wood is a finite resource. Horses shouldn’t be used as slaves to his transportation needs.

Nothing. I made a point of living close to my work. I live 3 blocks from my office. I think that would be tougher for him.

Nothing. I made a point of living close to my work. I live 3 blocks from my office. I think that would be tougher for him.

Well, his line of work is cost and resource intensive. It’s also for mass entertainment and often causes people to use vehicles to attend theaters. It’s unethical. He should quit.

He should strip down to a 1,000 sq ft small house and get an electric vehicle first and foremost.
Pretty sure he's been driving electric cars for a while now. No idea about the houses. Just did some research… several properties and just learned that he was a neighbor of my brother's in Battery Park City!

Well, his line of work is cost and resource intensive. It’s also for mass entertainment and often causes people to use vehicles to attend theaters. It’s unethical. He should quit.

He could quit now, and I am pretty sure he could live off his money.

Good for him. Amazing that such an average actor could get that wealthy. As the great Russian statesman Yakov Smirnoff once said, "What a country!"

One of his films which everyone loved was Titanic.
Leo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet were a wonderful
love-struck couple. They had that chemistry on the
big screen which was believable.

One of his films which everyone loved was Titanic.
Leo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet were a wonderful
love-struck couple. They had that chemistry on the
big screen which was believable.
Yet, she let him float in the water, and freeze to death, and didn't find a piece of furniture they both could float on, or make room for him on hers...

Reactions: naturalmwa
Good on him.
Shame on the nitwits who are among the last few million people on earth doubting climate science in the name of trolling the libs.

I'm all about taking care of the earth and believing in renewables and green projects in general.

But when you get to the heart of the matter all climate change parishioners starting talking about taxes as the solution. So there we have the real goal.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT