ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s say you have a fight

Hawkman98 for sure as he is professionally trained to whoop ass.

I hate to toot my own horn, in regards to physical violence, but I might be the only board member with a felony assault charge, for sending a guy to the hospital with my fists. He had to wear a mask for six months. This was 20+ years ago, but if you need a man who will go all the way, I am your man.

I kicked someone's ass in a pugil fight during basic training. Out cold. If I had to fight someone today, I would make it a slow fight. Torture by anonymity. Notes on windshield. Sending letters to their wives saying that he is cheating on him. Constant credit checks. Salt the yard. Tie some clear string outside the front door. Burning bags of shit. Ya know, the regular stuff that people do.
So, like, Iowa Football?

Hawkman98 for sure as he is professionally trained to whoop ass.

I hate to toot my own horn, in regards to physical violence, but I might be the only board member with a felony assault charge, for sending a guy to the hospital with my fists. He had to wear a mask for six months. This was 20+ years ago, but if you need a man who will go all the way, I am your man.
noted jimmy fallon GIF

Can I pick someone from the wrestling board?
I don't see why not.

That said, I'd tread carefully. Most wrestlers are just little guys who think they are a lot tougher than they are and are much more likely to get you into trouble than they are to get you out of it. Wrestling is a great MMA starter skill, but that's about it when it comes to a street fight.

For me, I'm going outside the lines and getting somebody who I know is an actual badass to create an account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT