ADVERTISEMENT

Let's be honest for once here and discuss how awful Busch Light is.

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I was out for most of the day with Mrs. Lucas, and I finally got home tonight and grabbed a beer an hour ago. I put my hand in the Bud Light case in the fridge and it rattled around until I grabbed the final can. I scrounged around in the basement fridge and found 2 cans of Yeungling from a camping trip in Indiana, and some Busch Light left over from last football season that I didn't buy, but wound up in our cooler.
Awful, awful stuff. I now understand what a dog must taste when it drinks out of the toilet bowl. I have no idea why so many Iowans get giddy over knocking a few Busch Lights down.
Discuss.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Set and setting. On a hot summer day in a canoe or at 2 pm at the Iowa State Fair, a Busch Light is pretty tasty.
I generally agree with you on a lot of things. And I am far from a beer snob. That being said, bush light the most watered down beer I’ve had.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll drink it and enjoy as well. There are many more options before I’m forced to go with a bush light, many of which most beer drinkers may not like.

I’ll just say keystone light=bush light. But if forced to pick I would go with keystone light.

I generally agree with you on a lot of things. And I am far from a beer snob. That being said, bush light the most watered down beer I’ve had.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll drink it and enjoy as well. There are many more options before I’m forced to go with a bush light, many of which most beer drinkers may not like.

I’ll just say keystone light=bush light. But if forced to pick I would go with keystone light.

Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't be my first pick in the swill draft. But sometimes crisp and refreshing is good.

Tastes like Republicans and sperm.

Chilling Chill Out GIF by Food52

I have two college age so s, both of whom know where the key tother lakehouse is hidden. There are about always a few Busch Lights and assorted seltzers left in the fridge.
I dri k the Busch Lights after .owing. I don't much care for the seltzers

I will say Busch Light is the king of beers for rural Iowa. It’s not even close.

I just went to a wedding in Vinton, with an open bar. The beer choices were like Busch light, coors light, bud light, miller light, and the other typical choices.

95% of the people had Busch light.

And if you ever go to a bar in small town Iowa, I guarantee you everyone there is drinking Busch light.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT