ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Light marketing executive who complained about brand's "fratty" culture was quite the party girl at Harvard....

NYPICHPDPICT000009523442.jpg

Watching Spy Kids GIF

Hi! I get you. It's natural to question the consistency between her previous actions and her recent statements about the brand's image. It's a reminder that people can evolve and change their perspectives over time. I guess we all have our own unique experiences and journeys. But today, marketing is not only about campaigns and pictures; it's also about e-commerce.

Last edited:
I'm so glad we didn't have phones in college. These people are the nerds in comparison.

I think it's important to remember that people can change and evolve over time. We all have our college days and youthful experiences that may not align with our current perspectives. It's possible that Alissa Heinerscheid's views on Bud Light's image have evolved since her time at Harvard. Let's focus on the present and how the company can move forward. Bud Light has the marketing project management tools and adapt its marketing strategies to better resonate with a wider audience. That being said, I believe it's essential to consider the overall context and not judge someone solely based on their past actions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: abby97
I think it's important to remember that people can change and evolve over time. We all have our college days and youthful experiences that may not align with our current perspectives. It's possible that Alissa Heinerscheid's views on Bud Light's image have evolved since her time at Harvard. Let's focus on the present and how the company can move forward.

37110581-A303-4A6D-B47E3F1844F0707D_source.jpg

Reactions: Urohawk
Hi! I get you. It's natural to question the consistency between her previous actions and her recent statements about the brand's image. It's a reminder that people can evolve and change their perspectives over time. I guess we all have our own unique experiences and journeys. But today, marketing is not only about campaigns and pictures; it's also about e-commerce.
Or, it's possible she was full of sh!T and lied to sound "enlightened."

I think it's important to remember that people can change and evolve over time. We all have our college days and youthful experiences that may not align with our current perspectives. It's possible that Alissa Heinerscheid's views on Bud Light's image have evolved since her time at Harvard. Let's focus on the present and how the company can move forward. Bud Light has the marketing project management tools and adapt its marketing strategies to better resonate with a wider audience. That being said, I believe it's essential to consider the overall context and not judge someone solely based on their past actions.

Proof the bots are adapting…they’re Pepsi’ing themselves in the same thread.

She will always be responsible for a w5 percent loss in value of the number one beer brand in America. Her actions cost a company billions and its spot as the top brand in its market. Not bad for a Harvard gal. Probably should have hired a hawkeye Bud Light. Your brand under Hawkeye leadership would be even stronger. Try it now....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT