ADVERTISEMENT

Lets start another 6 game win streak

hexumhawk

HB Legend
Sep 24, 2003
North Liberty
National Champions.

Not terribly upset they lost today to be honest. I knew we would have a bad game sooner or later and today fell into that category for sure. Cant shoot 25% and expect to win many games.

Now they need to suck it up and focus on whoever they get to play in Omaha Friday.

We get embarrassed by a very bad PSU team and you're thinking we can all of a sudden put together a streak against real teams in the tourney??????

Maybe if we were going to a junior college tournament.

Its all about being fresh for the NCAA tournament.
I agree the loss wasn't that big of a deal.

Originally posted by bigfridaynite:
Its all about being fresh for the NCAA tournament.

I agree the loss wasn't that big of a deal.

It's all about playing tough, smart, guard dominant basketball. We dont do that, we're in trouble.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

"All about being fresh for the NCAA..." ??? Holy crap, it isn't for at least another week. How fresh do you need to be? Think I'd rather go in with a little mo. I've seen some over-justification in losses on this board before. But that's a reach.

have any of you A-Holes trashing PSU ability needs to look at those losses, they are not as bad as you want them to be, Newbill led the BT in points pg,

here we go again GOD forbid IA lose to ANYBODY in FB or BB. as according to a lot of poster on here NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT to beat IA.

Originally posted by hexumhawk:

National Champions.

Not terribly upset they lost today to be honest. I knew we would have a bad game sooner or later and today fell into that category for sure. Cant shoot 25% and expect to win many games.

Now they need to suck it up and focus on whoever they get to play in Omaha Friday.
+1 GO HAWKS!!

Yeah, ending the season on a winning streak, making a run in the BTT, AND making a run - even a modest one - in the NCAA weren't all going to happen.

So, yes let's start another streak.

not saying iowa is going to win a nc and we don't have the same players but didn't uconn lose by 32 in their last regular season game last season

Originally posted by Letsgohawks411:
We get embarrassed by a very bad PSU

What were your expectations for this game? If you recall, we barely beat them in the regular season while we were peeking. This wasn't a surprise to me either. In the back of there heads they know that they are a lock; Penn St was playing for their lives and simply brought more to the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT