ADVERTISEMENT

Letter from "Fire and Fury" publisher is phenomenal.....

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
This is a very long, roundabout way of saying "F--- off". Pretty good read:

4VejrA.png

yp8Rzr.png

the guy admitted he may have gotten some stuff wrong and he may not have gotten good info from his "sources" within the WH

Where did you read that? I didn't read the above article if that's where you read it, but I have never seen that reported.

Where did you read that? I didn't read the above article if that's where you read it, but I have never seen that reported.
In rhe letter, the lawyers acknowledge that some of info Wolfe got was contradictory between multiple sources, but the attorney correctly pointed out that that is par for the course with this administration and that it’s laughable to accuse the publisher of the info of libel based on the fact sources themselves may be the ones lying, typically to cover their own asses.

In typical Trumpian and OiT fashion (creepily remarkable how well their respective mindsets mirror each other, no?) that means everything in the book is questionable. Which, on its face, is an absurd claim.

In rhe letter, the lawyers acknowledge that some of info Wolfe got was contradictory between multiple sources, but the attorney correctly pointed out that that is par for the course with this administration and that it’s laughable to accuse the publisher of the info of libel based on the fact sources themselves may be the ones lying, typically to cover their own asses.

In typical Trumpian and OiT fashion (creepily remarkable how well their respective mindsets mirror each other, no?) that means everything in the book is questionable. Which, on its face, is an absurd claim.
If you really want to creep yourself out, ponder for a moment that some significant percent of 60 million Americans shared OiT's thinking last November. Then realize that after a year, over a third of the nation and nearly all GOP supporters still do. OiT doesn't represent the fringe, he is in the mainstream of the conservative movement.

he was all over the sunday shows admitting it himself, thus by Monday nobody cared about the book which was all the rage on Friday

every single thing in the book is indeed questionable. it;s all a joke. he admitted it on the sunday shows. the fact that dems are duped into believing it is odd. but not odd when you consider they believed the Russia bs.

If you really want to creep yourself out, ponder for a moment that some significant percent of 60 million Americans shared OiT's thinking last November. Then realize that after a year, over a third of the nation and nearly all GOP supporters still do. OiT doesn't represent the fringe, he is in the mainstream of the conservative movement.
this is correct. this is why millions of us voted for trump. and only dogs and dead people and Mexicans voted for hills. and dead dogs.

see, by Monday oprah was the focus. then she said herself she isn't going to ever run for prez, so now it's Tuesday and the fusion GPS stuff is the focus. by this Friday it will be certainly something else. maybe gun grabbing or poon grabbing. the dems need to march out there some muslim stuff soon. and some racism and such. maybe god or jesus hating. something will happen by Friday.

Ok, why shouldn't I ignore oit again? What was once endearing gibberish from a nutty great uncle has now become fragmented bits of brainwashings from the minister of propoganda.

Thanks Trump. You ruined a great American institution!

Reactions: torbee
Ok, why shouldn't I ignore oit again? What was once endearing gibberish from a nutty great uncle has now become fragmented bits of brainwashings from the minister of propoganda.

Thanks Trump. You ruined a great American institution!
I find him endlessly fascinating. I've never elevated him in standing enough to consider him a threat to actually persuade or influence others. Quite the opposite, once OiT agrees with you it's basically time to reevaluate your own thoughts on the topic.

I find him endlessly fascinating. I've never elevated him in standing enough to consider him a threat to actually persuade or influence others. Quite the opposite, once OiT agrees with you it's basically time to reevaluate your own thoughts on the topic.
I agree. But I remember sort of admiring his anti-establishment skepticism, and now he is literally a mindless stooge for authoritarianism. I realized as I read this thread that even the entertainment value has disappeared, for me at least. Sad!

I agree. But I remember sort of admiring his anti-establishment skepticism, and now he is literally a mindless stooge for authoritarianism. I realized as I read this thread that even the entertainment value has disappeared, for me at least. Sad!
you think trump is establishment- authoritarian?

That is sad. I feel you may be missing out on the joke. Or maybe I'm being oblivious to the threat of a nation filled with OiTs. One thing I may need to reconsider. When I first encountered OiT he was an anomaly to me. I've never communicated with a person who had such a different view of reality and expressed it so confidently. But as I've spent years on HORT, you see his thinking isn't such a rarity, he's just more colorful in how he expresses it. You could be right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT