ADVERTISEMENT

Lev Parnas Testimony 🔥

Dec 31, 2014

Lev Parnas: "I found precisely zero evidence of the Bidens' corruption in Ukraine. No credible source has ever provided proof of criminal activity, not the FBI, CIA nor the NSA. No respectable Ukrainian official has ever said that the Bidens did anything illegal, including former President Poroshenko and former prosecutor general Yuriy Lutsenko. Even when CEO Burisma Mykola Zlochevsky was offered a deal by Rudy Giuliani in exchange for information on the Bidens, he provided none, because there is none. The only information ever pushed on the Bidens in Ukraine has come from one source and one source only: Russia and Russian agents. The impeachment proceedings that bring us here now are predicated false information spread by the Kremlin."

I'm guessing Tucker doesn't have too much to say about that either.
FufjgABWcAAtQLl.png

The Kremlin has been waging cyber war on the US since 2014. Many of our fellow citizens underestimate the lengths they have gone to damage the US, our standing internationally, faith in our institutions, and corrupting any politicians they can get their hooks into.

Donald Trump was an easy mark.

He has NEVER said an unkind word about Vladimir Putin. Weird. I wonder why that is?

The Kremlin has been waging cyber war on the US since 2014. Many of our fellow citizens underestimate the lengths they have gone to damage the US, our standing internationally, faith in our institutions, and corrupting any politicians they can get their hooks into.

Donald Trump was an easy mark.

He has NEVER said an unkind word about Vladimir Putin. Weird. I wonder why that is?
And, at least outwardly, we are still acting like these are all just isolated incidents. It's time they lifted the veil on what is going on and made everyone aware to the extent these countries have gone to destabilize us. It might be too late now that a fully insurrectionist, pro-authoritarian sect has developed in this country though.

Well sonovabitch! If Lev Parnas says Biden didn’t act with any corrupt intent in Ukraine then it must be so (video evidence to the contrary).

A) He wasn't the only one who wanted the prosecutor fired (MI-6, IMF, NATO did as well)

B) The reason everyone wanted the prosecutor fired was that he wasn't investigating or prosecuting any corruption involving Burisma, he was covering it up.

You know, this has all been fact checked by about 6 different countries at various times over the last 8 years. But, I guess when you only get your news from RW nutcase youtube accounts, you might not know this

A) He wasn't the only one who wanted the prosecutor fired (MI-6, IMF, NATO did as well)

B) The reason everyone wanted the prosecutor fired was that he wasn't investigating or prosecuting any corruption involving Burisma, he was covering it up.

You know, this has all been fact checked by about 6 different countries at various times over the last 8 years. But, I guess when you only get your news from RW nutcase youtube accounts, you might not know this

I don't think the newer bots on here realize that you used to be a fairly conservative ex-military dude...

hence the video. joe never hid it because he was acting America's best interests.

Well sonovabitch! If Lev Parnas says Biden didn’t act with any corrupt intent in Ukraine then it must be so (video evidence to the contrary).
The fact that the removal of Shokin was the stated policy of the US (as included in the letter signed by Ronny Johnson, Kirk and Portman) as well as the majority western European countries has been consistently pointed out to you and the other mouth breathers on this board....but you still post this drivel (dribble for your under-educated friends).

Hannity, Tucker, Fox, Trump, etc. are all wholly motivated by money. They have always done what will make them the most money, integrity (and American security) be damned. Same as it ever was...
Ah yes just Republicans. That squeaky clean Clinton Foundation is not about money. You people are so blinded it’s comical. Does Rachel Maddox work for free? How about Jon Leibowitz sorry Stewart forgot he tries to hide he’s a Jew.

• Haha
Reactions: PackerHawkeye1
Ah yes just Republicans. That squeaky clean Clinton Foundation is not about money. You people are so blinded it’s comical. Does Rachel Maddox work for free? How about Jon Leibowitz sorry Stewart forgot he tries to hide he’s a Jew.
Last i checked diapor donnie is forbidden from having a charity in new york. clintons, too my knowledge, haven't been barred in new york or anywhere else for that matter.

And it was official State Dept policy.

The memoranda, signed in Patria Hall at the Budapest Convention Center with US Ambassador Donald M. Blinken amongst others in attendance,[3] prohibited Russia, the United States and the United Kingdom from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, "except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations."

How does one square ‘official State Dept policy’ with telling Ukraine to fire an official or else they won’t receive loan guarantees with a prohibition against “economic coercion”?

Irrespective of how justified one may view the demand, I don’t see how it isn’t viewed as blatant internal interference.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
The memoranda, signed in Patria Hall at the Budapest Convention Center with US Ambassador Donald M. Blinken amongst others in attendance,[3] prohibited Russia, the United States and the United Kingdom from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, "except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations."

How does one square ‘official State Dept policy’ with telling Ukraine to fire an official or else they won’t receive loan guarantees with a prohibition against “economic coercion”?

Irrespective of how justified one may view the demand, I don’t see how it isn’t viewed as blatant internal interference.
shocked, SHOCKED, you chimed in on this one.

they can't do that...WE HAVE A SIGNED MEMORANDUM!

You are referencing a treaty reducing nuclear weapons. START 1

Your @Acyn video v. The Wall Street Journal. What is this “RW nutcase youtube” account you speak of?

@Acyn.

What tf is an Acyn? 🤣🤣🤣

Whereas your blatant antisemitism lights up the board with color.
The exact opposite you dolt. Stewart is a gigantic hypocrite. That’s what I was pointing out. I am as pro Israel and the Jewish people as anyone. You’re just dumb. Perfect I can stop interacting with your stupid fvcking ass.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
The exact opposite you dolt. Stewart is a gigantic hypocrite. That’s what I was pointing out. I am as pro Israel and the Jewish people as anyone. You’re just dumb. Perfect I can stop interacting with your stupid fvcking ass.
You sound smart.

this is a great point because jon stewart never ever talks about being jewish
I don’t listen I’m sure he does. Just funny he changed his name. Must not be that proud. also it’s easy to call out Republicans in the media but don’t criticize the sacred cow. Perfect responses. Thank you!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT