ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal marxist Trash!

Here_4_a_Day

HB Heisman
Jul 15, 2023
Still hiding from alaska? Still chickenshit to answer when he calls you out and embarrases you? 🤣🤣 Yep, thought so.

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Busy, getting ready to leave Utah and head back to CR. How's your day?
Surviving the cold of the past week. Really tired of the snow removal. Warmed up today to about 10. Headed out to get new tires. Kinda pumped about the Proctor news.

Reactions: Sharky1203
Surviving the cold of the past week. Really tired of the snow removal. Warmed up today to about 10. Headed out to get new tires. Kinda pumped about the Proctor news.
I caught that. Pumped about it also.

New tires? Damn, get that shinny card out for that.

That's the truth. A set for four isn't cheap. My old set only got 42,000 mi on them. Kind of disappointing there.
I've been noticing that tires are wearing out faster. Might be a supply chain thing? Maybe had to change their compounds? 🤷‍♂️

He's not coming here you phucking nimrod! 🤡 🤣 🤣

Good thing Iowa recognizes one's right to self-defense and the defense of others! This judge should be...........

Of course not a single comment from the liberal scum on the actual topic. They don’t actually care.

Aside from the Dean being an old grudgeful phuck and won't take him, why...I mean why in the hell would he want to come here?
Hey, been hitting the sauce already today, getting these threads mixed up? Or just your multiple handles got you all confused?

Hey, been hitting the sauce already today, getting these threads mixed up? Or just your multiple handles got you all confused?
Whut?? You brought the Proctor shit in here at 2:26 with this post, dumb****:

"Surviving the cold of the past week. Really tired of the snow removal. Warmed up today to about 10. Headed out to get new tires. Kinda pumped about the Proctor news." 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
Whut?? You brought the Proctor shit in here at 2:26 with this post, dumb****:

"Surviving the cold of the past week. Really tired of the snow removal. Warmed up today to about 10. Headed out to get new tires. Kinda pumped about the Proctor news." 🤡
You. Are. Stupid. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT