ADVERTISEMENT

Libraries

I really can't. Every fight I've seen in person, I was at that location SOLELY to see that fight that nobody knew would happen....except me. I knew.
One time my friend said "meet me at this place" there's gonna be a fight. So I went there at the time, but he ran into the kid earlier so the fight happened all the way on the other side of the school and I missed it all.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
I would really like to be in the room during the pitch meeting for The Five. It has to be such a clown show.

• Haha
I would really like to be in the room during the pitch meeting for The Five. It has to be such a clown show.
This guy at work approached me and asked if i heard about the cop that got stabbed, and then was telling me all about how the guy kept the knife hidden in his b-hole.

So prob things like that.

This guy at work approached me and asked if i heard about the cop that got stabbed, and then was telling me all about how the guy kept the knife hidden in his b-hole.

So prob things like that.
Considering Jesse Watters made his start making fun of Asians while walking the streets of NYC - I suspect it's a lot of ass slapping, dick jokes, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT