ADVERTISEMENT

Lisa Bluder hot mic comments after Nebraska game

Womp, Womp afyer missed free throws was crap. Plus playing music when Caitlin shot free throws. I wonder how much the cornholers paid that butch cut grey haired ref. He didn't make a call for Iowa all day. He was awful.

Ya, that was beyond bush league but didn’t decide the game.

Man, I don’t like hearing Caitlin trying to be the coach & calling Bluder out in the post game.

And Bluder was obviously the most pissed off at Clark than I’ve ever seen her throughout her career.

Really really bad vibes for the team/program after this game.

Sticking with my sweet 16 prediction after all this craziness today.

Absolutely love Clark & was really disappointed in hearing her call out Bluder’s coaching multiple times.

And disappointed hearing Bluder throw the team under the bus.

Last edited:
Listen...if you're Nebraska...you do anything to win.

Tim Osborne is living proof of winning by doing shady shit.

The "music thing" wasn't some random mistake. It was orchestrated(no pun intended).
Either approved by the HC or the AD.

After today...Nebraska can return to being irrelevant.

Last edited:

Man, I don’t like hearing Caitlin trying to be the coach & calling Bluder out in the post game.

And Bluder was obviously the most pissed off at Clark than I’ve ever seen her throughout her career.

Absolutely love Clark & was really disappointed in hearing her call out Bluder’s coaching multiple times.

What did she say

Reactions: ddeanHawk
What did she say
Here is a Youtube clip - normal post game comments by both the Iowa girls and Coach.....

Go to:
5:22 - 12:34 - CC and Kate post game presser after the Nebraska players then their coach comes on after CC & Kate.
19:43 - 21:55 - Bruder in hallway

You could see on Bluder's face when Clark missed that three with 25 seconds left, that it was not what she wanted to see. Hardly "throwing under the bus". She's supposed to address how the team did. They did crap in the fourth quarter. "They" is everybody

It seems like everything about this game from around the start of the 4th quarter to getting on the plane was ugly. Clarks shot selection was bad, unconfident shooter bypassing good looks to then turn the ball over was bad, going going away from what was working bad, looked like everyone out there was slower and more tired than nebraska was bad. And Lisa Bluder live mic was bad. This feels like it could be a point in the season where things come togather or fall apart. It could be the outside noise on the record could be distracting the team as well. If thats the case, how much releif do they get once the record is set, or will the media just switch to hyping the Woodard and Maravich records. Will they have the same impact?

Like it or not Iowa is a 2 or 3 seed now. They blew it. Although a nice person Bluder is an average coach at best. She couldn't recruit one decent player to play with a generational talent in Clarke.
You are dumb as rocks. Period. She outcoached Dawn Staley last year and pretty much every other coach over the past few years. Yes, they have had a couple bizarre moments like yesterday.

They also have a game at Indiana and home vs OSU. They finish out 5-0 they win the regular season B1G. Then they also have the opportunity to get multiple ranked wins in the B1G tourney. 1 seed is clearly in play.

You are dumb as rocks. Period. She outcoached Dawn Staley last year and pretty much every other coach over the past few years. Yes, they have had a couple bizarre moments like yesterday.

They also have a game at Indiana and home vs OSU. They finish out 5-0 they win the regular season B1G. Then they also have the opportunity to get multiple ranked wins in the B1G tourney. 1 seed is clearly

They also have a game at Indiana and home vs OSU. They finish out 5-0 they win the regular season B1G. Then they also have the opportunity to get multiple ranked wins in the B1G tourney. 1 seed is clearly in play.
Face it they blew it. I get it. You like them a lot. So, do I. They are not winning the regular season or Big 10 Tournament this year. Bluder got Clark ZERO help. Its over and if Clark goes pro Iowa is a below .500 team for a long time unless Maddie Greenway falls into their lap.

• Haha
Reactions: McIlraveysMullet
You could see on Bluder's face when Clark missed that three with 25 seconds left, that it was not what she wanted to see. Hardly "throwing under the bus". She's supposed to address how the team did. They did crap in the fourth quarter. "They" is everybody
Still the best shot is anything Clark takes. She is the entire team.

Reactions: conn53victor
Face it they blew it. I get it. You like them a lot. So, do I. They are not winning the regular season or Big 10 Tournament this year. Bluder got Clark ZERO help. It’s over and if Clark goes pro Iowa is a below .500 team for a long time unless Maddie Greenway falls into their lap.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Face it they blew it. I get it. You like them a lot. So, do I. They are not winning the regular season or Big 10 Tournament this year. Bluder got Clark ZERO help. Its over and if Clark goes pro Iowa is a below .500 team for a long time unless Maddie Greenway falls into their lap.

You are most assuredly grumpy. But we don’t need that kind of fan…not to mention just dumb

Well we played a top 6 or 7 schedule nationally…🤷‍♂️as they say, it’s better to be lucky than good.
Yes very happy with the Outcome and that Clark got some help. Just think Bluder needed to get one good player to play with Clark when you go up against the Elite programs. Clark had a bad game and we escaped Nebraska. Wont do that against Elite teams.

Yes very happy with the Outcome and that Clark got some help. Just think Bluder needed to get one good player to play with Clark when you go up against the Elite programs. Clark had a bad game and we escaped Nebraska. Wont do that against Elite teams.

Sigh….we are an elite team. If you don’t shoot good against your not going to win.

Are you telling me 1 or 2 more all star transfer players would automatically make us a better team ?

And bad game, 34 pts, 12 assists….WTH?

Quite frankly without any of these girls today we lose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Deep breath)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: VodkaSam
So ridiculous. Clark has 3 “bad” games in a row. At the same time, two of three opponents shot absolutely lights out. Executed excellently. Iowa still won all 3.

So ridiculous. Clark has 3 “bad” games in a row. At the same time, two of three opponents shot absolutely lights out. Executed excellently. Iowa still won

So ridiculous. Clark has 3 “bad” games in a row. At the same time, two of three opponents shot absolutely lights out. Executed excellently. Iowa still won all 3.
Yes but with Clark this is Iowa's chance to win the whole darn thing. Never have this chance again in any sport outside if wrestling.

Yes but with Clark this is Iowa's chance to win the whole darn thing. Never have this chance again in any sport outside if wrestling.
Need to change your name to “Grumpy old Clone” or “Grumpy Old Husker”.

Stop living a lie on here. Your shtick is getting old.

Need to change your name to “Grumpy old Clone” or “Grumpy Old Husker”.

Stop living a lie on here. Your shtick is getting old.
How does being frustrated with Bluder not bringing in enough help for Clark and realizing they wont go as far as last year make me want to cheer for another squad ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT