ADVERTISEMENT

Listen on phone.

Originally posted by KryptonionHawk:
I use the TuneIn Radio app on my iPhone. It works well as long is it is up to date.
This then just search Iowa Hawkeyes, the Dolphin stream will be on hawkeye sports stream. Works perfectly.

I'm hoping to get that to work yet today. However, Cable ONE has not been cooperating with me when it comes to creating/signing into my account. So I will more than likely have to settle for a stream somewhere else.

I plan on watching part of game on BTN2Go at work, but it can be choppy at times. Looks like replay of Iowa/PSU @ 8:00 Central on BTN tonight. I'll only watch replay if they win I would imagine.

For those whose have listened on TuneIn, does the Hawkeyes Sports Network broadcast all Iowa matches, including wrestling, women's basketball, etc., or is it just men's basketball and football?

Originally posted by KryptonionHawk:
I use the TuneIn Radio app on my iPhone. It works well as long is it is up to date.
Tune in for FOUR HOURS, from 12:30 pm CST until 4:30 pm CST!! Listen to the PREgame show, the game, and the POSTgame show ONE of THREE WAYS:

(1) Listen to every IOWA game with the free http://tunein.com/radio/Iowa-Hawkeyes-Sports-Network-powered-by-Learfield-Sports-s231143/

# turnthegameup

(2)
If you have to hit the road, can't find a station, the radio fades out,
no reception in the office and/or you do not want to eat up your smart
phone data plan - just dial up the Hawks and listen!

Simply Dial this Number: 712-775-7031
When prompted, enter this Conference Code: 638 583 517#
- This is a FREE service for 5 years and counting - all basketball games this year too!

A third option:

(3) Need a link for your PC? Click on this link and follow the instructions: join.freeconferencecall.com/638583517

Follow the stream on twitter @hawkeyeradio

Originally posted by UpstreamHawkeye:
For those whose have listened on TuneIn, does the Hawkeyes Sports Network broadcast all Iowa matches, including wrestling, women's basketball, etc., or is it just men's basketball and football?
not sure about wrestling but I have listened to the following using this app:

* Football, MBB, WBB coaches shows
* Games--football, MBB, WBB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT