ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ---Live Signing Day Updates---

Apr 8, 2003
Good morning and welcome to early signing day!

First, I always like to start the day by thanking you - our subscribers - but this year even more so. We really appreciate you sticking with us even when it didn't look like there would be a football season and just through everything all of us have been through this past year. Thank you to each and every one of you for letting us do what we do here at HawkeyeReport.com. We couldn't do it without your support.

This year, the early signing period runs from December 16-18, 2020. After that, it's the late signing period, which starts on February 3, 2021.

Going into the day, the Hawkeyes sit at 17 commitments and a class that ranks #25 nationally.

Commitment List

Team Rankings

We will be tracking those commits and their signings in this thread along with a bunch of articles, including position by position breakdowns on all the signees, our annual signing day awards on offense and defense, how the class came together chronologically, and more. Also, I will continue posting updates in this thread, including every letter of intent confirmation, the latest news and notes, and signing day photos later in the day.

Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz and recruiting director Tyler Barnes will be meeting with the media on Zoom at 12:30 to discuss the class.

Here are Iowa's recruits, which I'll marked SIGNED once their letter of intent has been announced by the Hawkeyes.

Beau Stephens (SIGNED)

Justice Sullivan (SIGNED)

Gennings Dunker (SIGNED)

Cooper DeJean (SIGNED)

Keagan Johnson (SIGNED)

David Davidkov (SIGNED)

Connor Colby (SIGNED)

Jaden Harrell (SIGNED)

Max Llewellyn (SIGNED)

Arland Bruce (SIGNED)

Brody Brecht (SIGNED)

Griffin Liddle (SIGNED)

Zach Twedt (SIGNED)

Jeff Bowie (SIGNED)

Karson Sharar (SIGNED)

Jeremiah Pittman (SIGNED)

Joey Labas (SIGNED)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.