ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO @ "Senate can’t eat until Gaza eats!"

Saw a thing from a guest on Rogan that made sense to me. I've tried to remain fairly neutral during this as I know the "he started it" argument goes back decades or longer.

The guy put it simply like this. Hamas is using Palestinians as human shields. The numbers of innocents vs hamas are very inline with urban warfare and Hamas has perfected the practice of killing and then hiding behind human shields. Basically we need to have the stomach to see this to the end or we give up the blue print that all merriest need to do is kill and then run back across a border to hide behind civilians, and once that happens they, the terrorists, have won.

Not an option. Bomb the **** out of them.

What does shutting down the senate cafeteria even accomplish? Even if you don't get arrested what have you accomplished? You think those rich senators are just going to go hungry? No they'll just their staffer to bring them food or buy door dash.

Also while you can talk about the US government being complicit because it continues to sell weapons to Israel, they can't make Israel immediately stop their operations in Gaza.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Saw a thing from a guest on Rogan that made sense to me. I've tried to remain fairly neutral during this as I know the "he started it" argument goes back decades or longer.

The guy put it simply like this. Hamas is using Palestinians as human shields. The numbers of innocents vs hamas are very inline with urban warfare and Hamas has perfected the practice of killing and then hiding behind human shields. Basically we need to have the stomach to see this to the end or we give up the blue print that all merriest need to do is kill and then run back across a border to hide behind civilians, and once that happens they, the terrorists, have won.

Not an option. Bomb the **** out of them.

It's more complex then that. If you do bomb the shit out of them then you've guaranteed the terrorists new recruits to replace the ones that died. Because people who might not have cared before after seeing friends and relatives die due to Israeli attacks will suddenly become all in on revenge upon Israel.

A long term win here is simply not that simple.

I'm not sure exactly what you have to do to win against a terrorist group like this but indiscriminate bombing without a care for civilian casualties is not it either.

It's more complex then that. If you do bomb the shit out of them then you've guaranteed the terrorists new recruits to replace the ones that died.

A long term win here is simply not that simple.
Part of navigating life effectively is understanding there is no such thing as a 100% good 0% bad decision.

Allowing hamas to kill and hide isn't an option.

Part of navigating life effectively is understanding there is no such thing as a 100% good 0% bad decision.

Allowing hamas to kill and hide isn't an option.

And killing 20 civilians for every 1 terrorist is???

And again even if you throw out the morality of killing civilians you have to consider that when you do that, you only add recruits to terrorist groups.

This is how the cycle of violence works. For some stupid idiotic reason which I will never understand so many people think that they can get another group to not be violent by simply being more violent with them. Like if they beat them down hard enough, kill enough people the other people will be scared. In reality all that does is guarantee that those people will become violent.

That's why this damn war has been going on for generations and nobody even gives a shit about what started the violence they are just trying to get some damn revenge for the last attack on them.

Israel's attacks on Gaza is not going to end things it's just going to make them worse in the long run.

And again even if you throw out the morality of killing civilians you have to consider that when you do that, you only add recruits to terrorist groups.

This is how the cycle of violence works. For some stupid idiotic reason which I will never understand so many people think that they can get another group to not be violent by simply being more violent with them. Like if they beat them down hard enough, kill enough people the other people will be scared. In reality all that does is guarantee that those people will become violent.

That's why this damn war has been going on for generations and nobody even gives a shit about what started the violence they are just trying to get some damn revenge for the last attack on them.

Israel's attacks on Gaza is not going to end things it's just going to make them worse in the long run.
The numbers are not 20 to 1. There are reports 32k dead, of which 13k are hamas. According to the statistics cited in the video and he cited them from what I believe were the proper authorities.

I get it, but war is ugly, eventually you have to.make a decision and see it to the end, if we back out we end up with enemies on both sides.

The numbers are not 20 to 1. There are reports 32k dead, of which 13k are hamas. According to the statistics cited in the video and he cited them from what I believe were the proper authorities.

I get it, but war is ugly, eventually you have to.make a decision and see it to the end, if we back out we end up with enemies on both sides.

War is ugly but do you really think you are winning? Unless you plan to wipe every one of them off the face of the earth the only thing you've done is given Hamas plenty of new recruits.

There is a reason that Israel is still fighting the same war for decades and the US surprisingly did not get rid of all of the terrorists despite invading 2 countries and spending 20 years trying.

War is ugly but do you really think you are winning? Unless you plan to wipe every one of them off the face of the earth the only thing you've done is given Hamas plenty of new recruits.

There is a reason that Israel is still fighting the same war for decades and the US surprisingly did not get rid of all of the terrorists despite invading 2 countries and spending 20 years trying.
The other option is to back off, that's not an option.

Reactions: ICHerky

Well, not killing them gives Hamas more current recruits. War is hell, civilians die, but there are enough Palestinian civilians now who cheer on Hamas and the killing of Jews. I'm not sure how many more terrorists can be created seems like terrorism is already accepted by most Palestinians.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

The Palestinians supported Hamas, 70 plus perecent

The Palestinians supported Hamas, 70 plus perecent

Back when they where moderating their message like 20 years ago. Their main opposition at the time was corrupt AF too. Maybe they just voted for them because they had no other choice kind of like some Americans do now.

They havn't allowed an election since.

Back when they where moderating their message like 20 years ago. Their main opposition at the time was corrupt AF too. Maybe they just voted for them because they had no other choice kind of like some Americans do now.

They havn't allowed an election since.
Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

What does shutting down the senate cafeteria even accomplish? Even if you don't get arrested what have you accomplished? You think those rich senators are just going to go hungry? No they'll just their staffer to bring them food or buy door dash.

Also while you can talk about the US government being complicit because it continues to sell weapons to Israel, they can't make Israel immediately stop their operations in Gaza.
Maybe they want Americans to start talking about it.

Mission accomplished, I guess.

Minimize civilian damage/death to the extent possible, but you can't stop now. Remind me...when did Hamas release the remaining hostages that they kidnapped last Oct? A BARE minimum for any consideration of a ceasefire BEGINS when there are no hostages.

Reactions: abby97 and ICHerky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT