ADVERTISEMENT

Local dumbasses give boatload of money to poser douchebag (nsfw)

Jordan Love?????? I will bet all the money jordan love is a bottom 10 qb next year
chef hello GIF by South Park

I’m a Green Bay fan and don’t get the need to restructure his contract after one year of playing and three of sitting on the sideline. Great job doing your job last year. Do it again this year and lead the team deep into the play offs then you should get paid on a new contract.

It is truly amazing players won’t play on a contract they signed. I’d say sit out, don’t get paid and get fined for missing team work outs, practice and games. Hold up your end of the bargain on a signed contract. So is he gonna give back money if he doesn’t perform? Hell no. I’m starting to hate college and the NFL due to how players are holding teams hostage for NIL and on their contracts when they aren’t even expired. It’s beyond ridiculous.

Jordan Love?????? I will bet all the money jordan love is a bottom 10 qb next year

you are a Bears fan, correct? this is a good thing for the NFC North, correct? after all, the Packers now have less money to sign others & are stuck with Love/a bad contract if he doesn't work out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT