ADVERTISEMENT

Local (Eastern Iowa) News Talent-- whose hawt?

Beth Malicki...best news hottie smile I've ever seen.

BETH8.jpg

Rod Steele on KWWL got the scraps.
Ron Steel showed up at a 5k in my hometown in the 80s wearing baby blue running tights. He was the first person anyone around had seen wearing such a garment, male or female. It was shocking and the image is still burned in my mind. Rod Steel indeed. <shudder>

Reactions: GOHOX69 and Hawki97
Beth Malicki...best news hottie smile I've ever seen.

BETH8.jpg
I don't know about best but she's a very good looking woman. I wish she wouldn't dress like she's in her 60s sometimes but yeah she's aged really well.

I don't know about best but she's a very good looking woman. I wish she wouldn't dress like she's in her 60s sometimes but yeah she's aged really well.

She's a long term vet in the market, yet is still gorgeous enough to hold her own with conservative clothing. If this were a larger market, I believe her clothing style would be less conservative because she'd have a LOT more competition for her seat.

Once she got the Big Chair, I've never strayed from KCRG. She's the reason I stick with their news. Good sense of humor, and my gawd that smile.

Reactions: Mattski
KWWL has some nice talent
You ain’t kidding. It’s almost embarrassing, any male past puberty knows exactly what they are doing to get viewers

Couple of them could read the labels off canned goods on the air and people would still watch.

Kwwl's prior talent, I'm talking Olivia Mancuso, and Kcrg's prior talent, I'm talking Claire Kellett were way better. I've met all of those and Ms. Navarro and let's just say she's not all there.

Well she left at the end of the year, and this picture is not great, but my God Lauren Moss on KWWL

Lauren-Moss.jpg
Kwwl has an embarrassment of riches for a time. Women that good looking are not staying in Waterloo market long term.

I am not sure what to make of Jenee Ryan.

But I think of things involving her being butch and doing things to Rebecca.

Yes, I am so so wrong.

Came here to post this. She's perfect. Just another reason Western Iowa > Eastern Iowa.

Correct, sir! I almost posted the weekend weather gal too, but her pictures don't really do her justice. I think she is pretty easy on the eyes too.

Reactions: bojihawk44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT