ADVERTISEMENT

Local insurance guy blasts clients for bad reviews, gives out phone numbers

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Then when people call him out for saying all the bad reviews from fat liberal whores he leaves 3 hour video rant about his mental toughness.

It’s really a thing of beauty.

Reminds me of one of the classic days on HROT. Someone at an insurance company got pissed at his employer. Started posting phone numbers of famous people. I don’t remember the entire list but I believe Bob Stoops was on it. Good times before the ban hammer struck.

Reactions: BelemNole
70-E64-E61-B99-E-45-BC-9-EBB-3-D911-FE04-B9-A.jpg

Your average proud boy.
This was probably to be expected as well from this guy..

Reactions: BelemNole and Moral
you know he’s a fake when he talks about working out with a telephone pole and prior to running on the hottest days of the year, he chugs coffee creamer and smokes cigs.

Yet he’s a chubby dude with chubby guy muscle definition. No way if someone is working out like that serious and intense that they would look like this guy does.

I have a hard enough time sitting through a highly entertaining movie like LOTR Trilogy films that run around 3 hours.

I want to present a Zen Lifetime Achievement award to anyone who could sit through more than 20 minutes of that diatribe.

I don't even know if I could rant for 3 hours if I was at the start of a 3 day coke bender.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT