ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Paul thinks he could take Mike Tyson

It's a good thing they must have agreed to patty-cake because Tyson could have killed him.
Jake is the more serious fighter. He’s a low-level professional. I think he could probably beat 57 year-old Tyson. Though I think they probably worked this out in advance like the Mayweather fight.

I might have gotten taken in with Paul's first couple fights, wanting to see him get pounded (he plays the role of a douche bag perfectly) but his schtick is just tired and played out by now. No one with a working brain thinks this is anything but a staged money grab.

Dude goes in phases. Sometimes he's cut. Sometimes he's high on Mary Jane and softer than snoop. Personally, I hope he takes Paul's head off.
Yeah, he's been fat and stoned a lot, but apparently he's been training in Saudi with Ngannou for the past bit.

Reactions: GOHOX69
This was my first/only thought. Tyson HAD to have agreed not to kill him. Tyson, even at his age now, would have to be on-board in advance with not murdering Paul. It's my understanding that Paul has been hand-fed guys that aren't current, full-time, professional boxers, so he's been able to build up a record.

Even if Tyson agrees to take it easy, Paul needs to be REAL careful not to say/do anything between now and the end of the fight that Tyson could take the wrong way or be insulted by, or inadvertently land too hard of a shot. He's not safe until after the fight is over.

If it's free, I might watch to see what happens. If Netflix tries to charge anything, there's no amount I'd pay to see it.
I'll help you find a high seas stream and free temporary VPN if this happens. Just @ me and we can email on our burner accounts for shady stuff

• Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Tired Good Night GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Fix could still be in. But this changes things that this is an official bout that counts for their professional careers.

He should because the other guy is a tomato can. The fix will definitely be in if Tyson doesn't.
I wouldn't sleep on Paul. He has 6KOs. Prob nothing to the calibur Tyson did in his prime, but he's also 30 years younger than Tyson.

That said, He's going to murder Paul.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT