ADVERTISEMENT

Lol - Epstein Didnt Kill Himself

Hourly employees unite!

epstein-stockings.jpg

Rep. Gosar has never been aboard the Lolita Express, or ever hob-nobbed with Virginia Roberts or even Ghislaine Maxwell. However, he was born in Rock Springs, WY which is often cited as the opening through which one can enter the Underworld. Those living there consider it the end of the Earth.

This should be explored further. I completely trust his sources.

Rep. Gosar has never been aboard the Lolita Express, or ever hob-nobbed with Virginia Roberts or even Ghislaine Maxwell. However, he was born in Rock Springs, WY which is often cited as the opening through which one can enter the Underworld. Those living there consider it the end of the Earth.

Dude, you’re a fvckin’ loon and that’s putting it mildly.

For the record I just checked the Wikipedia page for Rock Springs, WY and I didn’t see anything about it having a portal to the underworld. It seems like that is something that should be on there.

For the record I just checked the Wikipedia page for Rock Springs, WY and I didn’t see anything about it having a portal to the underworld. It seems like that is something that should be on there.

I think I learned that from Virgil's Aeneid. ... either that or I heard it from a Hell's Angel fellow I met once at the Burning Man Festival. He seemed credible.

Last edited:
I get what people are doing with this but it's sad that this is the only recourse we have. The powerful just laugh at this knowing that this won't suddenly launch a full investigation into the incident.

Reactions: ChrisVarick
Reminder that 70% of you legit believe the president of the worlds most powerful country is a white supremacist asset of our historic greatest enemy

that you believe Jewish billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was killed before he could rat out other elites who travelled on his planes to his pedo island

And the only thing it has inspired any of you to do is whine on the internet more often
The world needs more heroes such as yourself.

I'm glad to hear Epstein didn't kill himself. I'd hate to give him credit for eliminating a scumbag.

Saw one on the Twatter yesterday showing Bart Simpson writing EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF on the chalkboard over and over again. Don't have time to find it now, though.

CSB :p

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
but Hillary did do it

Why are Trump and Barr so quiet of Hillary acted alone? Wouldn't they be going after the Clintons with everything they had?

And if they were at all concerned the Clinton killing machine would take him out, why was he placed in a position they could have access? Why did they not have their best people watching him 24/7 if they knew he could take down the Clintons?

Doesn't add up.

Reactions: BelemNole
But really, who gives a shit? F****r got the dead and richly deserved it. Again, who cares? Righties want to blame Hilary, lefties want to blame Trump. It was probably one or the other. I think it was more likely Trump but at the risk of being repetitive, Who? Gives? A? Shit?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT