ADVERTISEMENT

Lol I almost forgot.....POST-Labor Day "Explosion" Coronavirus numbers update

If anything with PCR you want to worry about false negatives, not false positives. If swabs aren’t tested or refrigerated right away the stability isn’t that long and they will give a false negative.

11692956943_24e0fb4c4b_o.gif
The ref signaled touchdown. Who am I to argue......

“The hospitalization rate in 18-30yr olds is really very low. But it’s absolutely not zero,” Dr. Cameron Wolfe, Associate Professor of Medicine at Duke University and infectious disease expert, told The National Interest in an email interview. “So I doubt the tables presented in [Bostom’s chart], in fact I know them to be incorrect. Apart from individual cases that I’m aware of from colleagues, for example, if you take UNC near where I work, their dashboard doesn’t list hospitalizations. So just because they don’t report them doesn’t mean they’re not occurring.”

In Wisconsin, it is 441 20-29 year olds who have been hospitalized.
If we tack on the 10-19 yr olds, it's 559.
Play ball. The Big Ten is.....

University of Indiana called. Said you should Google "IU Freshman Lineman covid"
As I quoted...there are probably a few. He's alive...right? How long was in the hospital for? What I don't think you will ever admit to is that the virus doesn't affect those kids at any rate that should be concerning. Reality and rationality called..... JP was not home.

As I quoted...there are probably a few. He's alive...right?

He has lingering heart issues now. As a college freshman.
Again, you can Google it and learn. His mother has made quite a few public statements.

Maybe it'll take one of your kids or close relatives to get seriously ill from this to wake up and recognize it ain't 'the flu'.

Again, you can Google it and learn. His mother has made quite a few public statements.

Maybe it'll take one of your kids or close relatives to get seriously ill from this to wake up and recognize it ain't 'the flu'.
He may have lingering heart issues, nothing confirmed yet. Any updates? Not finding anything since August 10.

He literally just posted for you, that MANY of those colleges simply didn't REPORT hospitalization numbers. Which means many if not MOST of the "0"s aren't 0.

Wisconsin reports 559 people in the 10-29 age group who required hospitalizations.

I get so annoyed with those 10 year olds in college classes.

My mom had "the flu" many moons ago. It developed into pneumonia. EVERY YEAR since, she has had a case of pneumonia, at least until a couple of years ago when my parents started going to Arizona for the winter. So I've had a close relative get seriously ill from 'the flu'....didn't make me cower in the corner of the family home and stop my life.

Millions dead, millions! All 200k of those people living with 2 5 factors that are lowering thier life expectancy would still be alive! All of them!

CSB

Covid isn't the flu. Nor is it a form of flu.
Flu doesn't routinely cause organ failure in healthy people. Or leave people with the variety of permanent health problems doctors are seeing with Covid.

Its that word right there where your entire shower of shit comes down.

CSB

Covid isn't the flu. Nor is it a form of flu.
Flu doesn't routinely cause organ failure in healthy people. Or leave people with the variety of permanent health problems doctors are seeing with Covid.

PSA for all the Covid is just the Flu truthers, if you don’t believe Joes Place, just listen to what Trump himself said behind closed doors:

“It’s also more deadly than your—you know, your, even your strenuous flus. You know, people don’t realize, we lose 25,000, 30,000 people a year here. Who would ever think that, right? Pretty amazing. And then I say, well, is that the same thing? This is more deadly. This is 5 per—you know, this is 5 percent versus 1 percent and less than 1 percent. You know? So, this is deadly stuff.”

PSA for all the Covid is just the Flu truthers, if you don’t believe Joes Place, just listen to what Trump himself said behind closed doors:

“It’s also more deadly than your—you know, your, even your strenuous flus. You know, people don’t realize, we lose 25,000, 30,000 people a year here. Who would ever think that, right? Pretty amazing. And then I say, well, is that the same thing? This is more deadly. This is 5 per—you know, this is 5 percent versus 1 percent and less than 1 percent. You know? So, this is deadly stuff.”

25,000-30,000 from a full year or season of the flu

We are currently at 10x that number, in barely more than 6 months. And NOT during typical flu-season, when everyone indoors increases the spread.

Would have been nice to enter flu season with 10,000-20,000 active cases, instead of >2,500,000

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT