ADVERTISEMENT

Look on the bright side boys....

Im not sure why people pay to watch that live. Let alone donate hundreds of dollars annually to an athletic department that prints money when charities and non profits are out there making a real difference.

Im always all for the kids, but sometimes i feel this Kinnick Wave is just a marketing ploy from the boosters to sell more tickets to payoff that new north endzone

I can make some plans for lots of fun things to do between the holidays, because I sure as heck won't give a sh*t about college football.

Im always all for the kids, but sometimes i feel this Kinnick Wave is just a marketing ploy from the boosters to sell more tickets to payoff that new north endzone

You might not be all that off base. I know at least a dozen people personally that have bought tickets for an Iowa football game the past 2 seasons, that otherwise would have absolutely no interest in doing so, so that they could do "the wave."

Reverting back to playing not to lose instead of playing to win pisses a lot of people off.
My 74 year old mother notice the same thing. She thinks somebody else started calling the plays after the Penn State loss. Looks like Kirk shortened the leash on Brian

-------I'm always all for the kids, but sometimes i feel this Kinnick Wave is just a marketing ploy from the boosters to sell more tickets

I think the university cares more about how people around the country feel about them versus what kind of athletics they have....can't you be great people and kick peoples asses too?

Yes....this is good news! The Iowa football team indeed HAS participated in every single Iowa football game this year. Like it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT