ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for support for my Iowa Wrestling Fan Blog and IowaWrestlingHistory.com

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Really good idea on the history thing. Since your blogs are basically a reciting of news and results, and are light on insight and analysis, this seems right up your alley. Looking forward to it.

Edit: For the record I read every post and appreciate them. The above was intended to be honest and not a criticism.
“I do not know of anyone in wrestling or any other professional or amateur sport anywhere that has the coverage that I do produce for Iowa Wrestling especially at no charge.”

I think there are dozens to hundreds of posters here that provide news, gossip, opinion, and analysis at no charge…..though I suppose some might take a toll on others’ mental health at times.

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Here's some updated stats:

Sounds good Todd! And Yes that truly is Spooner not criticizing , we 🤔

No way. Love Todd. He’s looking to do even more and this seems perfect. The other main option doesn’t appear to be his interest or style.

That's a good list. Now I'll know that Larry Bielenberg has the most points from only winning one title as a four year guy. Mark Hall might've very well won a second in 2020 but would he have beaten that if he didn't?

Which makes me wonder who has the most that never won a title as a four year guy? Would it be Fix even without his fifth year or was there another "bridesmaid" that had a lot of runner ups?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT