ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Reynolds really is driving people out of Iowa

well-bye.gif

Once all that federal pandemic money dries up and Iowa constantly operates in the red voters will reconsider their support of Kimmy.
Just like the nut bags that tried to ruin Kansas. I think almost all of their idiotic legislation has been nullified. And they have a Democratic governor now.

Reality has a way of crashing down around right wing nutbags. Unfortunately, it takes time and they cause a lot of collateral damage first. But it will happen. There are still many decent people in this state.

Just like the nut bags that tried to ruin Kansas. I think almost all of their idiotic legislation has been nullified. And they have a Democratic governor now.

Reality has a way of crashing down around right wing nutbags. Unfortunately, it takes time and they cause a lot of collateral damage first. But it will happen. There are still many decent people in this state.
Michigan went R. They came back. Wisconsin went R. They came back. Eventually these Midwestern states get their fill of Republican bullshit and can the GOP.

I think the Rs will find out that becoming too radical just allows an opening for other party to gain power.

Then that party will become too radical. Rinse. Repeat
Please explain to me the radical liberal policies. I try to figure out what their ACTUAL policies are that independents are so scared of that keeps them from voting Democrat. It’s always bullshit pushed by the right that people are afraid of.

Please explain to me the radical liberal policies. I try to figure out what their ACTUAL policies are that independents are so scared of that keeps them from voting Democrat. It’s always bullshit pushed by the right that people are afraid of.
American liberals are as “radical” as nearly every center-right party in most of the rest of the Western democratic world. And far to the right of nearly every actual leftist party anywhere else on the globe.

Frankly, labeling American Democrats leftists is a bigger “Big Lie” than the stupid stolen election crap. Or it at least is taken as gospel by a lot more gullible people.

Truth be told the main reason will be to be closer to one of my kids. They are all leaving. Mainly for careers. Oldest 2 leaving this year.

Reynolds just makes it easier.

I hate that dude. He taught Iowa how to blow up the teachers’ union. Took money out of my family’s pocket.
Well, to be fair, you are a groomer.
It isn't about governance, it's about performance art for the last 12 years.

Nt sure if radical or not, but a couple off the top of my head without getting too much into it. 1) This whole debt forgiveness has rubbed a lot of independents the wrong way. Free college, debt forgiveness, etc... without a well thought out plan is no bueno. 2) Free child care for all who make under 300k/year. gtfo of here with that shit.

Nt sure if radical or not, but a couple off the top of my head without getting too much into it. 1) This whole debt forgiveness has rubbed a lot of independents the wrong way. Free college, debt forgiveness, etc... without a well thought out plan is no bueno. 2) Free child care for all who make under 300k/year. gtfo of here with that shit.
😆 compare those to what the GQP is doing currently and rate on a scale from 1 to 10 for each party. 10 being radical.

Free college, debt forgiveness, etc... without a well thought out plan is no bueno. 2) Free child care for all who make under 300k/year. gtfo of here with that shit.
Seriously. Who do we think we are? Some country with drastically fewer people incarcerated, better healthcare, longer life expectancy, better education, higher standard of living?

gtfo of here with that shit for real!

Last edited:
😆 compare those to what the GQP is doing currently and rate on a scale from 1 to 10 for each party. 10 being radical.

Seriously. Who do we think we are? Some country with drastically fewer people incarcerated, better healthcare, longer life expectancy, better education, higher standard of living?

gtfo of here with that shit for real!

You guys seem defensive. Don’t want an independent opinion, don’t ask.

• Wow
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Tell me you are grossly uninformed on global politics without telling me you are grossly uninformed on global politics 😂

According to the National Association of Realtors, Iowa lost more people in net migration than Colorado gained.

According to the National Association of Realtors, Iowa lost more people in net migration than Colorado gained.
The irony is the only thing preventing Iowa from having one of the nation’s largest out migrations per capita is the large number of foreign immigrants coming in to work crummy low wage jobs at meat processing plants owned by Reynold’s donors/voters.

Tell me you are grossly uninformed on global politics without telling me you are grossly uninformed on global politics 😂

I’m not uninformed on anything. Tell me you are a condescending prick without telling me you are a condescending prick.

Reactions: hawkcub
I’m not uninformed on anything. Tell me you are a condescending prick without telling me you are a condescending prick.
You are woefully uniformed on global politics if you think either of those policies is remotely radical compared to actual leftist programs in the rest of the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT