ADVERTISEMENT

Louisiana GOP scores BIG in off-cycle election....

To an extent I agree with you. Trump will kill it in red states. However, I think his ceiling was hit in ‘16. He is really going to struggle to win Michigan and Pennsylvania, and he almost has to win one of those, unless he flips Minnesota. Point is, he has to basically win the board if his approval ratings hold true.
Just keep thinking that way.

Just saw this morning that Trump's approval rating in North Carolina has dropped from 44% in March to 39.5% today. I imagine that numbers like these will spell trouble for him if they hold up next year.

Reactions: dekhawk
Just keep thinking that way.

Best case, Trump can get Minnesota, Virginia, New Mexico, and Nevada. That’s really best case. He would have to gain ground in all of those from 2016 and in every one his approval ratings are under water. Meanwhile, he could lose Ohio, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, and North Carolina. His approval ratings in all of those are under water as well.

Democrats will be hyped in this election, really no matter the nominee.

Reactions: JRHawk2003
Best case, Trump can get Minnesota, Virginia, New Mexico, and Nevada. That’s really best case. He would have to gain ground in all of those from 2016 and in every one his approval ratings are under water. Meanwhile, he could lose Ohio, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, and North Carolina. His approval ratings in all of those are under water as well.

I know several people who do not care who it is and is waiting to get behind them.

and Penna.

Hyped for what raised taxes,Insurance run by the Govt,green initiative so no more meat and bye,bye travel via fossil fuels you really that naive?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT