ADVERTISEMENT

Low Power mode

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone use this on your phone? I used it one day last week when I was down to 20%. Like 4 hours later I was down to 17%. Been using it since. I don’t understand why this isn’t talked about more. Or why it just isn’t standard battery mode. It triples the life span of my battery.

Or is this one of them “old guy learns about old news” situations.”?

Reactions: The Iowa Mahomie
Anyone use this on your phone? I used it one day last week when I was down to 20%. Like 4 hours later I was down to 17%. Been using it since. I don’t understand why this isn’t talked about more. Or why it just isn’t standard battery mode. It triples the life span of my battery.

Bc it makes Pokémon Go run like shit.

yeah i've been using it for years. only downside (if it can be called that) is emails don't show up the instant they arrive, which actually works out as an additional positive for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT