ADVERTISEMENT

LSU VS USC

Maybe LSU should avoid the big Labor Day weekend night game to open their season.

Got humiliated by FSU last season and then lost tonight to USC.

Which is just a true shame for that schmucky doosh Brian Kelly.

I hate USC but at least their coach didn't kill a student, make weird recruiting videos... and not in the SEC.

Due to those factors, I rooted for USC.

Sick Napoleon Dynamite GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I hate USC but at least their coach didn't kill a student, make weird recruiting videos... and not in the SEC.

Due to those factors, I rooted for USC.

Sick Napoleon Dynamite GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
In a game like this, rooting for USC just feels kinda icky.

But if rooted for Kelly & LSU, I'd probably want to throw myself in front of a wildly accelerating out of control and fully loaded 18-wheeled hauler.

In a game like this, rooting for USC just feels kinda icky.

But if rooted for Kelly & LSU, I'd probably want to throw myself in front of a wildly accelerating out of control and fully loaded 18-wheeled hauler.
I just remind myself that we aren't playing USC and probably won't unless this season becomes magical.

Either way, I'd rather have USC come into the conference on a good note instead of like Maryland and Rutgers and everyone wonder why they're even here.

Reactions: HawkBall23
After Notre Dame won at College Station, Texas, the big-wigs were saying the Irish have a cake walk the rest of the way. Pump your brakes...they play AT USC Nov 30. With all hands on deck, USC 28, ND 17.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT