ADVERTISEMENT

Lugo Vs Pletcher

Novakht

HR All-State
Aug 3, 2013
Guys here is the link to use if you choose to see some good matches-- Thanks have a super day!

When: June 28th
Time: 6pm CST
Cost: $19.99

https://www.jdoqocy.com/click-100158486-14074969

The whole card is as follows

Jordan Oliver (Tarheel WC) v Jason Nolf (Nittany Lion WC)

Luke Pletcher (Pitt WC) v Pat Lugo (Hawkeye WC)

Pat Downey (New Jersey RTC) v Joe Rau (Illinois RTC)

Dylan Palacio v Dylan Ness (Gopher WC)

Zane Richards (Illinois RTC)v Zac Sanders (Gopher WC)

Brett Pfarr (Gopher WC)Zach Braunagel (Illinois RTC)

Nazar Kulchytskyy (Gopher WC)) v Danny Braunagel (Illinois RTC)

Nick Dardanes (Illinois RTC)v Mitch McKee (Gopher WC)

Beat the Streets Chicago Matches

TBA v TBA

TBA v TBA

Thank god Downey never wrestled in a Hawkeye singlet. He is such a douche. I was in his camp to wrestle, glad I was wrong. I’ve also became a huge Dake fan, didn’t like his interview after nationals that one year. But he is so fun to watch.

Thank god Downey never wrestled in a Hawkeye singlet. He is such a douche. I was in his camp to wrestle, glad I was wrong. I’ve also became a huge Dake fan, didn’t like his interview after nationals that one year. But he is so fun to watch.

I was never on the bring Downey in camp bc he is a douche, but I agree, I am also happy he never put on the Iowa singlet. He definitely didn't deserve to wear it.

Dake is fun to watch, him and chamizo in July is going to be fireworks I think. I assume you are speaking to the year he beat st John at 157 in the finals?

I was never on the bring Downey in camp bc he is a douche, but I agree, I am also happy he never put on the Iowa singlet. He definitely didn't deserve to wear it.

Dake is fun to watch, him and chamizo in July is going to be fireworks I think. I assume you are speaking to the year he beat st John at 157 in the finals?
Yep that year

Oliver vs Nolf should be fun. But what weight is that match at??

Also I am a fan of Mitch McKee matches. He does some unusual stuff.

Reactions: Scryed
Yep that year

I can understand why. Him and the Iowa fans got into it somewhat after the match from what I recall. Between the Iowa fans booing him pretty aggressively and his typical Cornell holier than thou attitude with his comments I was pretty underwhelmed in general there as well.

Never wanted Downey and never have liked Dake. I am in the camp that hopes he never makes an Olympic team. I didn't like him before the interview at Nationals and for some reason I like him less every year. Great wrestler but......

But he claims to be Iowa trained...

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
Never wanted Downey and never have liked Dake. I am in the camp that hopes he never makes an Olympic team. I didn't like him before the interview at Nationals and for some reason I like him less every year. Great wrestler but......

Agreed on both. I’m sure some of it is shtick for promotional reasons, but his trash talk to Jordan Burroughs on Flo makes Dake look like an ahole as well. Two guys as good as they are don’t need to hype a potential bout between them, just throw em on the mat and let the sparks fly. With his World level accolades Burroughs is a National Icon and should be revered.

Agreed on both. I’m sure some of it is shtick for promotional reasons, but his trash talk to Jordan Burroughs on Flo makes Dake look like an ahole as well. Two guys as good as they are don’t need to hype a potential bout between them, just throw em on the mat and let the sparks fly. With his World level accolades Burroughs is a National Icon and should be revered.

He really did come off as a douchey little brother. I don't know if Dake should revere the guy he is trying to beat but respect has been earned through multiple beatings.

I love Pletcher, great kid, wrestles hard, but I think Lugo is too big for him. Pletcher is about 5'5" and he was walking around at 151 lbs. last year at the end of the summer which is what caused him to bump up to 141 (that, and he felt really good wrestling at 65kg for U23 Trials). Pletcher usually has trouble with longer guys the first time he wrestles them... However, I'm looking forward to the match either way. It is very hard to get to Pletcher's stubby tree trunk legs. I'm excited to watch wrestling and there are other great matches that night.

Also, Does rooting for Chamizo make me a bad American? In a World Championship or Olympics, it is all about Team USA, but an exhibition like this... personal feelings may rule the day.

Reactions: honkey69
I love Pletcher, great kid, wrestles hard, but I think Lugo is too big for him. Pletcher is about 5'5" and he was walking around at 151 lbs. last year at the end of the summer which is what caused him to bump up to 141 (that, and he felt really good wrestling at 65kg for U23 Trials). Pletcher usually has trouble with longer guys the first time he wrestles them... However, I'm looking forward to the match either way. It is very hard to get to Pletcher's stubby tree trunk legs. I'm excited to watch wrestling and there are other great matches that night.

Also, Does rooting for Chamizo make me a bad American? In a World Championship or Olympics, it is all about Team USA, but an exhibition like this... personal feelings may rule the day.

No doubt he will have trouble with lanky Pat Lugo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT