ADVERTISEMENT

Lugo Vs Pletcher

Lugo looked good, stout and confident no doubt in my mind he would have come out on top back in March. JO looked very thick they were saying Nolf had a weight adv I did not think so. Nolf was the aggressor JO did not hit one double. Their next match should be better I hope.

Alright Lugo!! Hey Chief, I drove by Sunnyside HS last night and thought of you!

I worked right around the corner by the airport and have family that live in that area. Were you at Laff’s off of Broadway? Hope you got some good Mexican food in you. Unfortunately, the mountains have been on fire near there.

Reactions: funnyfletcher
I worked right around the corner by the airport and have family that live in that area. Were you at Laff’s off of Broadway? Hope you got some good Mexican food in you. Unfortunately, the mountains have been on fire near there.

I was at Laffs! I didn’t get any Mexican food on this trip, but I’m moving back to Albuquerque next week, so I’ll be filling up on plenty! I hope they get the fire contained soon. I love Tucson.

Thanks for posting. Really proud of Lugo. It’s a shame the pandemic took away his chance for the individual and team title he came to Iowa to get, but it looks like he has moved-on and has a bright future in an HWC singlet!

Reactions: depelland
Pat didn't look too far off his wrestling weight to me. Looks like he's been staying in shape during quarantine.

He really looked like B1G was last week. I know he had a tough go of it after the season was prematurely ended. Things were really coming together for him at the right time and he had a decent shot to take the whole thing down. Same with Pletcher...he looked as good in March as he had in his whole career. Kudos to them for moving on.

Reactions: akaoni and IRONBIRD
Lugos defense on feet reminds of former Hawk Williams. Doesnt have to counter, you just dont get close enough to even attack and if you flirt with getting in close, he will horse you around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT