ADVERTISEMENT

Madison, WI

jellyfish10

HR Legend
Aug 10, 2009
Hey folks. I’m crossing off a bucket list item Thursday and seeing Mike Love and the Full Circle at High Noon Saloon. Oddly enough this is the same venue where I first saw John Butler Trio years ago. Any help you can give me about the area? Parking? Good place to eat/drink before hand. We are camping a short distance away but any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Hey folks. I’m crossing off a bucket list item Thursday and seeing Mike Love and the Full Circle at High Noon Saloon. Oddly enough this is the same venue where I first saw John Butler Trio years ago. Any help you can give me about the area? Parking? Good place to eat/drink before hand. We are camping a short distance away but any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
Rocky Rococo's Pizza!

Thanks for propping up Wisconsin's alcohol and cheese based economy, loser. I hope @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset never gets wind of this, I know he's rather vindictive. Just kidding, you know I was thinking about you today as we drove over the Cedar River on our way to the state trap shoot past Cedar Falls. We discussed the logistics and mystery of the shooting there. Anyway enjoy your Beach Boy concert, you deserve a good time... ;)

Thanks for propping up Wisconsin's alcohol and cheese based economy, loser. I hope @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset never gets wind of this, I know he's rather vindictive. Just kidding, you know I was thinking about you today as we drove over the Cedar River on our way to the state trap shoot past Cedar Falls. We discussed the logistics and mystery of the shooting there. Anyway enjoy your Beach Boy concert, you deserve a good time... ;)
Lol what a small world. I hadn’t posted much at all until that thread and speaking of the trap shoot, my son is working out there.

Yeah, we just got back. Nice, cool day. It's been hot and windy every other time I've went. Had I'd know I'd been looking for a kid with dreads driving a golf cart I assume. :) There were some attractive young ladies keeping scores. Ask him about the one with the black short, shorts and bare midriff. Don't let him lie to you...

Yeah, we just got back. Nice, cool day. It's been hot and windy every other time I've went. Had I'd know I'd been looking for a kid with dreads driving a golf cart I assume. :) There were some attractive young ladies keeping scores. Ask him about the one with the black short, shorts and bare midriff. Don't let him lie to you...
Lol will do. My kid is dreadless ftr.

@torbee anything you could add?

The Old Fashioned

Looks like if was not Torbee that recommended the Union. There are some recs in here you might find handy as well.

I'm confused. You've been to the same place to see a band but you don't know where to eat?

Looks like if was not Torbee that recommended the Union. There are some recs in here you might find handy as well.

Thanks my dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT