ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA finally has the receipts on Walz

Combat vet white nights for stolen valor vet.

Politics have ruined your mind.

Why do you think it's okay that Tim walz lied about his military record/service for years? He's admitted to it being untrue, though he used the lamest excuse ever about his "bad grammar" being responsible lmfao
Walz served how many years? But Trump dodging/buying his way out of service like a little bitch doesn't bother you guys? Tremendous consistency LMAO

Trump has never been looked at with the regard we look at military men with. See how that works.
The felon, rapist, stealing of money from charities, draft dodging, tax fraud, racist domestic terrorist most certainly isn’t. Speaking of politics breaking ones brain. You are voting for this and somehow justifying it by the hour. Projection.

You guys realize the more you engage idiocy the more you validate it, right?

Responses only feed their faulty perception they actually have something of substance to offer.

They don’t.
I agree in some regard but we got into this mess - at least partially - because the people who SHOULD have engaged the idiocy in 2015 failed in their duty.

I agree in some regard but we got into this mess - at least partially - because the people who SHOULD have engaged the idiocy in 2015 failed in their duty.
Hillary ****ed up by assuming the rust belt states were in the bag. Engaging MAGA mental midgets on Beacon OT is not going to rectify what Hillary dropped the ball on.

Focus on people of goodwill who can actually be reached.

Reactions: BelemNole
Hillary ****ed up by assuming the rust belt states were in the bag. Engaging MAGA mental midgets on Beacon OT is not going to rectify what Hillary dropped the ball on.

Hills was a 99% lock to win so the usual Democrat cheating apparatus was never setup in those states. They made dam sure not to repeat that in 2020.

Damn. They try and they fail. Over and over and over. The Bee needs to abide by the rule that it’s best to not try.
Fail? That post was seen by 1.5 million people. Harris/Walz are getting destroyed on social media. The legacy media is trying to keep up but it just spreads so fast it’s out before they can control it.

"I'm not blue no matter who!! I just like Hillary, biden and Kamala!!" Haha oh rags..
Hills was a 99% lock to win so the usual Democrat cheating apparatus was never setup in those states. They made dam sure not to repeat that in 2020.
There's a reason she publicly told joe not to concede the election no matter what.

Reactions: SA_Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT