ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA literally confirmed what I've been saying for quite some time

Thank goodness.

You really wouldn't associate with someone that had a different belief than you?

It kinda proves my point that people that don't support Pride Month get ostracized by the culture.

No wonder America is so divided.

Which was shown not to be happening on a regular basis. Again, why do you expect LGBTQ people to be so spread out and not congregate together? Why are you avoiding that question?

Why would they congregate together in some plays like the NYPD or in early 20th century Britain?

This isn't a show about a night club, a pride parade or GLAD.

Reactions: HawkFan1298
Why would they congregate together in some plays like the NYPD or in early 20th century Britain?

This isn't a show about a night club, a pride parade or GLAD.
Wut? Because like minded people often congregate together. Is that a real question?

to inform: to impart knowledge or information. You provide nothing of knowledge or provide any substantive information in any of your posts.

According to you.

That's just because our beliefs are so vastly different and you refuse to understand others.

You really wouldn't associate with someone that had a different belief than you?

It kinda proves my point that people that don't support Pride Month get ostracized by the culture.

Different beliefs? Not at all. I do it all the time.

Personalities and how a person presents themselves is absolutely a deal killer though.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Different beliefs? Not at all. I do it all the time.

Personalities and how a person presents themselves is absolutely a deal killer though.

Have you ever met anyone in person that you met online?

The internet usually presents a warped view of them.

But they are congregated in places where you would expect some diversity though.

I really don't think the NYPD is a gay hotbed.
I expect the real NYPD is a very large organization and the number of gay people in it might associate together.

Do you get equally upset with the shows that have so many black people on them?

1298, I say this with all due respect, but there’s a middle ground. Sounds like you are trying to make up for some bad experiences in your past and have run to the church and kept running.

Shoot, I bet your priest is having more sex than you.

This is why it matters. It’s life or death for people in the LGQBTQIA+ community. The system was created and revolves around straight gendered males. You are in no way being oppressed. So just stfu.

1298, I say this with all due respect, but there’s a middle ground. Sounds like you are trying to make up for some bad experiences in your past and have run to the church and kept running.

Shoot, I bet your priest is having more sex than you.

I don't belong to a church because of the doctrines on sexuality.

But, their views on sexuality make sense to me although I recognize they are VERY unpopular in America today.

Well, there’s a strong correlation between your mindset towards the LQBTQIA+ community and the shooter. But nevermind that. I can’t wait for your next post disputing that fact.

I don't think so because I don't believe LGBTQ people should be killed at random.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT