ADVERTISEMENT

Magats--Golfer peen edition

I think he is. That has always been his deal. Branding.

I see Trumps faults. I do. Id love it if Vance were our candidate. Hes jjust the understudy for now.

I voted Haley in my caucus. Id have picked De Santis next. Vivek after that. But I am going to follow my party's selection and vote for Trump.

You guys act like Kamala is the best person for the job and seem incapable of admitting shes god awful. But you will vote for her anyway.
'
So to summarize:
I am going to vote for a narcissistic, self absorbed, troll of a man who has successfully been President. He's been convicted of a bunch of never been prosecuted prior felonies that should have been misdemeanors and failed to stop a riot at the capital. I don't really give a rats tail about the election denial I really don't.

You are going to vote for an AI candidate that is humorless, lacks any personality, is uncreative and dumb as hell whose only successes have occurred by failing up. She has been completely absent the entire Biden presidency until now. She has no depth of understanding regarding policy hence her canned lines and filibustering during interviews. She has never won a nationwide election for anything and was so bad in the primaries she received zero votes and dropped out BEFORE her home states primary else hshe lose and embarrass herself even further.

So then we are all left to vote our party and thats where things stand now.

So forgive me if I am not imporessed with your outrage that I am going to vote for Trump. Im outraged you'd vote for Harris given all her failings. Theye are just of a different sort.
Sarcastic Nancy Pelosi GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Yep. They’ll all find a way to justify their vote to themselves.
I am not justifying anything. I simply dont believe the narrative the left is pushing. Nor do over 70 million Americans.

Trump is the best candidate in the race and will get my vote. We dont have ranked choice. We have 2 options.

If Manchin were the democrat nominee he'd get my vote. If Shapiro were he'd probably get it. If Gabbard was, she would.

If Liz Cheney were the Republican candidate who would get your vote?

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Opened thread expecting to see putters. Lots of putters.
Leave after reading about guys talking about other guys schlongs.
Site never fails to entertain. 🤔

Reactions: THE_DEVIL

I see Trumps faults. I do. Id love it if Vance were our candidate. Hes jjust the understudy for now.

I voted Haley in my caucus. Id have picked De Santis next. Vivek after that. But I am going to follow my party's selection and vote for Trump.

You guys act like Kamala is the best person for the job and seem incapable of admitting shes god awful. But you will vote for her anyway.
'
So to summarize:
I am going to vote for a narcissistic, self absorbed, troll of a man who has successfully been President. He's been convicted of a bunch of never been prosecuted prior felonies that should have been misdemeanors and failed to stop a riot at the capital. I don't really give a rats tail about the election denial I really don't.

You are going to vote for an AI candidate that is humorless, lacks any personality, is uncreative and dumb as hell whose only successes have occurred by failing up. She has been completely absent the entire Biden presidency until now. She has no depth of understanding regarding policy hence her canned lines and filibustering during interviews. She has never won a nationwide election for anything and was so bad in the primaries she received zero votes and dropped out BEFORE her home states primary else hshe lose and embarrass herself even further.

So forgive me if I am not imporessed with your outrage that I am going to vote for Trump. Im outraged you'd vote for Harris given all her failings. Theye are just of a different sort.

I actually have more respect for the weirdos that adore or idolize Trump. I definitely respect the vulnerable ones who are dealing with poverty, addiction, and just general victimhood who need someome to blame.

But there are a few indications that you should know better. It seems like you can read and write, employed, maybe even a decent person. What's your excuse? Unless there is one, I find you repulsive, like wouldn't want to be near you.

I am not justifying anything. I simply dont believe the narrative the left is pushing. Nor do over 70 million Americans.

Trump is the best candidate in the race and will get my vote. We dont have ranked choice. We have 2 options.

If Manchin were the democrat nominee he'd get my vote. If Shapiro were he'd probably get it. If Gabbard was, she would.

If Liz Cheney were the Republican candidate who would get your vote?
How about let’s stop the hypotheticals and talk about the two candidates we have.

One approach for you would be to sit it out. But no, you’re not going to do that.

You are happy to vote for Trump. Just admit it.

Reactions: pjhawk
Would I want him running my business? Sure would.

Would I rather work with a Trump type? Yep. I work with lots and lots of narcissistic people on the daily and they do a very good job of doing their job. Youd have to know what I do for that to make sense.

I do work with lots of people like Kamala also. And they are the classic mid level manager thinking they have great ideas and everyone knows that what they think is most important is their own advancement. They just dont have, intellectually and creatively, what it takes to be great.
Lol I love how you think you’re a level headed person. You’re just a humongous partisan hack like the rest of them. Typical non-sports watching Breitbart reading tool who gets his headlines spoon fed to them & thinks it’s real news. You are so easy to laugh at because you think your shit don’t stink.

I actually have more respect for the weirdos that adore or idolize Trump. I definitely respect the vulnerable ones who are dealing with poverty, addiction, and just general victimhood who need someome to blame.

But there are a few indications that you should know better. It seems like you can read and write, employed, maybe even a decent person. What's your excuse? Unless there is one, I find you repulsive, like wouldn't want to be near you.
You misjudge the average Trump voter.

I could give you a bunch of statistics and information about my personal life and I have posted them in the past. At least one poster on here knows what I do for a living and I am not a bad person at all. I care about my country and my fellow man. I do my best everyday to improve my fellow Iowans lives. I belong to a catholic church, have a wife of over 2 decades, 3 kids, a top 5% income and serve my community in a variety of ways. People I encounter at work and in my life seem to find me pretty reasonable. I have multiple degrees from the University Iowa (no specifics) and serve on leadership in my career field.

Point is.....I am 100% normal and I guarantee that if we had beers youd leave thinking ok, that guy is pretty normal and decent. In fact....as I have said prior to others, you are likely involved on a daily basis with people just like me at your job, your church, your family, your friend group. BUT...they simply keep it quiet because of the history of your party gaslighting them for not wanting to vote Harris.

I believe, truthfully, that until your party acknowledges that the opposing party's voters are normal like them and want the best for the country that you will continue to misunderstand the electorate and lose votes that could be yours. No onew wants to be told the are deplorable, anti democracy, people one would not 'want to be near'.

Lol I love how you think you’re a level headed person. You’re just a humongous partisan hack like the rest of them. Typical non-sports watching Breitbart reading tool who gets his headlines spoon fed to them & thinks it’s real news. You are so easy to laugh at because you think your shit don’t stink.
Non sports watching? Bro...I have almost as many posts today on the FB board....lol.

Maybe you'd enjoy a trip to the locker room like your messiah.
Come on man. Youre unhinged all of a sudden. You honestly were one of my favorite posters prior to a month ago and now youve gone over the edge.

Really. You are a smart guy and are too smart to fall into despair and lose control of yourself. Think about it.

I have zero issue with you not liking Trump but you've crossed over because of it.

Come on man. Youre unhinged all of a sudden. You honestly were one of my favorite posters prior to a month ago and now youve gone over the edge.

Really. You are a smart guy and are too smart to fall into despair and lose control of yourself. Think about it.

I have zero issue with you not liking Trump but you've crossed over because of it.
I haven't changed. You're supporting a lunatic and that's sad to see.

You want 4 more years of that imbecile? Would you hire him?

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
You misjudge the average Trump voter.

I could give you a bunch of statistics and information about my personal life and I have posted them in the past. At least one poster on here knows what I do for a living and I am not a bad person at all. I care about my country and my fellow man. I do my best everyday to improve my fellow Iowans lives. I belong to a catholic church, have a wife of over 2 decades, 3 kids, a top 5% income and serve my community in a variety of ways. People I encounter at work and in my life seem to find me pretty reasonable. I have multiple degrees from the University Iowa (no specifics) and serve on leadership in my career field.

Point is.....I am 100% normal and I guarantee that if we had beers youd leave thinking ok, that guy is pretty normal and decent. In fact....as I have said prior to others, you are likely involved on a daily basis with people just like me at your job, your church, your family, your friend group. BUT...they simply keep it quiet because of the history of your party gaslighting them for not wanting to vote Harris.

I believe, truthfully, that until your party acknowledges that the opposing party's voters are normal like them and want the best for the country that you will continue to misunderstand the electorate and lose votes that could be yours. No onew wants to be told the are deplorable, anti democracy, people one would not 'want to be near'.

That's what I'm saying, there are indications that you are a normal person, you claim to be. Yet here you are, a full throated Trumper, doing this performance in a thread about Trump musing about the size of Arnold Palmer's penis.

If you were an opiod addict, if you lived in a hollowed out rural small town, if you were poor, if you were exceptionally rich, if you were poorly educated, if you were especially stupid, if you were particularly mean spirited, if you were an incel, if you were an asshole, etc, etc, then you would have an excuse. I can understand why plenty of people become Trumpers.

But you don't seem to have an excuse, which is why I think you're repulsive. Gross, really. Do I feel sorry for you? Sure, but I feel much worse for the people who don't have a choice in whether they're in your orbit or not.

That's what I'm saying, there are indications that you are a normal person, you claim to be. Yet here you are, a full throated Trumper, doing this performance in a thread about Trump musing about the size of Arnold Palmer's penis.

If you were an opiod addict, if you lived in a hollowed out rural small town, if you were poor, if you were exceptionally rich, if you were poorly educated, if you were especially stupid, if you were particularly mean spirited, if you were an incel, if you were an asshole, etc, etc, then you would have an excuse. I can understand why plenty of people become Trumpers.

But you don't seem to have an excuse, which is why I think you're repulsive. Gross, really. Do I feel sorry for you? Sure, but I feel much worse for the people who don't have a choice in whether they're in your orbit or not.
The fact you find a normal successful person repulsive and gross because of their vote for President says much more about you frankly.

Lets just say there are 5% of the R votes for Trump that fit in my category. Thats 3.5 million people that you are judging because of their vote. Trumps overall vote count, by its shear odds, is 1/2 of the people you interact with daily.

The fact you find a normal successful person repulsive and gross because of their vote for President says much more about you frankly.

Lets just say there are 5% of the R votes for Trump that fit in my category. Thats 3.5 million people that you are judging because of their vote. Trumps overall vote count, by its shear odds, is 1/2 of the people you interact with daily.

You're not worth wasting much more time on. But it's not just a vote. It's the detached from reality rationale that you've sold yourself on. It's all the despicable nastiness that comes with the person you're voting for.

And I can say with certainty that half the people I interact with are not Trumpers. I live in a city. Trump got 24% of the vote in the county in 2020. And I allow that a lot of them likely have a good excuse.

'
So to summarize:

Life is really too damn short to deal with this type of nonsense.

Look, you've given away the game already with the recycled jr high mean girl attacks on Harris above. Same schtick as with Hillary and probably any other woman the Dems would have run.

Nobody is claiming that Harris is the greatest candidate to ever run for President, only that she is a credible and what I term as a historically "replacement level" candidate. She has though actually surprised me, she made an excellent convention speech and put by far the best comparative debate performance against Trump then any other Republican or Democrat that's ever gone up against him. But neither moi nor the overwhelming majority of Democrats are going to compare her to superb politicians like FDR, Bill Clinton, or Barack Obama.

Trump on the other hand is not just historically the worst candidate for President in the history of the country, he's like 10 times, or a hundred times, or like a zillion times (pick your most hyperbolic simile/metaphor) worse than anyone any major party has ever picked before.

It's a sign of the degeneracy and decline of the country that someone like him could even be a contender to be the nominee of one of the two major parties of this country, let alone get the nomination and be elected President. This is end of the Roman Empire type stuff. This is where the decadence and degeneracy of this age has led us. If he's elected, we deserve what happens to us.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT