ADVERTISEMENT

Mainstream Media Loves Trump

I am increasingly convinced networks and individual journalists are afraid of retribution if Trump wins. We are beyond the stage where they cannot recognize he’s unfit for office. His threats to jail journalists and go after networks are being heard. Nicole Wallace stated on her show a few weeks ago that she knows journalists who are holding back from evenly covering Trump out of fear.

I am increasingly convinced networks and individual journalists are afraid of retribution if Trump wins. We are beyond the stage where they cannot recognize he’s unfit for office. His threats to jail journalists and go after networks are being heard. Nicole Wallace stated on her show a few weeks ago that she knows journalists who are holding back from evenly covering Trump out of fear.
FFS, tell me about the MSM covering for your gal?

Lol

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

What a joke. They ripped him in 2016, then for four years in office and he never did anything. Libel laws are too weak in the US. These shithead journalists are never held accountable.

Watch Morning Joe. What you call lib TV. They don’t hold back.

Reactions: noleclone2
This is CNNs top story right now. You serious with having no idea?

You realize how many top stories there are for CNN across time? Trump has had a ton of negative headlines over the years there and undoubtedly a lot more than Biden or Kamala.

You cherry pick stuff and sound like a retard.

CNN gives much more negative attention to Trump, but they like to appear somewhat critical of both parties. And so you get the occasional piece like that

You realize how many top stories there are for CNN across time? Trump has had a ton of negative headlines over the years there and undoubtedly a lot more than Biden or Kamala.

You cherry pick stuff and sound like a retard.

CNN gives much more negative attention to Trump, but they like to appear somewhat critical of both parties. And so you get the occasional piece like that
Dropping the R word. Way to diminish any point you think you are making.

They are talking about Biden's accomplishments and how Kamala will make the country better on FoxNews right now.

I hit the CNN front page regularly. No idea what you're talking about.

This is a retarded talking point circulating amongst liberals that's more fit for Fox
They're not giving Trump's unhinged rhetoric and behavior the "national emergency" level treatment it deserves. If you are a non-political person in the country who doesn't follow political reporting you would think the major and most important issue per the two candidates since the debate is that Harris won't do interviews.

Meanwhile, Trump when he's coherent, is running as an open, unhinged fascist. That should be getting the Hillary emails, Biden debate performance treatment at the very very least. Instead, he and his campaign are getting treated as essentially as "normal" as any other Presidential campaign of the modern era.

It's almost unbelievable. For historians 50-100 years from now it will present an incredible puzzle. The primary source material (transcripts from Trump rallies, speeches, Truth Social posts, etc etc etc) will paint a clear and obvious picture of Trump and what he represented. But if those historians look at the establishment/dominant/mainstream media of this time period, they will see a person/candidate/campaign presented as nothing out of the ordinary compared to previously. Trump 2024 might as well be Romney or Obama 2012.

It's an incredible system failure. This is a big part of the story of how the country is being lost.

Reactions: Huey Grey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT