ADVERTISEMENT

Mainstream Media Loves Trump

You realize how many top stories there are for CNN across time? Trump has had a ton of negative headlines over the years there and undoubtedly a lot more than Biden or Kamala.

You cherry pick stuff and sound like a retard.

CNN gives much more negative attention to Trump, but they like to appear somewhat critical of both parties. And so you get the occasional piece like that
You are an idiot. Have you watched it? They constantly have some guy named Scott on that once said trump was the most unfit candidate in history and should never be president and now he defends everything. Kind of like Vance and countless others.

You are an idiot. Have you watched it? They constantly have some guy named Scott on that once said trump was the most unfit candidate in history and should never be president and now he defends everything. Kind of like Vance and countless others.
So they have a Republican on some of their shows. That's it?

Even Fox did that for years

Since you started tossing around the “R” word. I have a special needs grandson. You probably like tossing around the “N” word also. People like you make this world less enjoyable for everyone.
Do you tell him that I'm using said word on this message board?

Does he read this board?

No you say?

Then we're good.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
The below is completely unprecedented but barely mentioned if at all by the media (as with a zillion other thingies that would be campaign ending for any Democratic nominee for President). Again, I'm imagining historians in the future going ZOMG to themselves that contemporary establishment mass media just completely ignored stuff like this.

The below is completely unprecedented but barely mentioned if at all by the media (as with a zillion other thingies that would be campaign ending for any Democratic nominee for President). Again, I'm imagining historians in the future going ZOMG to themselves that contemporary establishment mass media just completely ignored stuff like this.
That's a hell of a number.

Can we get a fact check on this?

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
I am increasingly convinced networks and individual journalists are afraid of retribution if Trump wins. We are beyond the stage where they cannot recognize he’s unfit for office. His threats to jail journalists and go after networks are being heard. Nicole Wallace stated on her show a few weeks ago that she knows journalists who are holding back from evenly covering Trump out of fear.
Fear of what? A bloated, old dementia ridden corpse? Hell he cant even remember where he is or what he's talking about.

Reactions: GOHOX69
FFS, tell me about the MSM covering for your gal?
Nice avoidance. Trump has a documented history of using the federal government to intimidate and harass political opponents and ordinary citizens.
But, Harris is a DEI hire!!!

Fear of what? A bloated, old dementia ridden corpse? Hell he cant even remember where he is or what he's talking about.
He has made multiple threats against companies and individual journalists. You don’t think he’d order one of them to be arrested? Sure they’d get out, eventually, but the threats are real, and they are designed to get journalists to pull back. Trump had Michael Cohen thrown back into prison after he refused to hold off on publishing a book about Trump. Trump had Peter Strozk fired without cause, and cost the taxpayers a lot of money. But, it sent the message Trump wanted. The squeaky wheel gets hammered into dust.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT