ADVERTISEMENT

Manchin Leaves Democrat Party

Until recently Manchin voted in line with Biden’s position nearly 90% of the time despite representing one of the reddest states in America. Now he’s going to be replaced by a Republican who will vote against Biden 90% of the time.

You guys simply don’t know how to appreciate when you have something good.

Until recently Manchin voted in line with Biden’s position nearly 90% of the time despite representing one of the reddest states in America. Now he’s going to be replaced by a Republican who will vote against Biden 90% of the time.

Chishawk isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

But hey, he can type “MAGA is Taliban; Taliban is MAGA,” so he’s beloved by half the board.

he announced he wasn't running again 6 months ago...he was always going to be replaced by a republican

what does appreciation have to do with anything?

i guess if we all sent joe flowers and kisses all the time, he might have run again. maybe he would have won again...but i doubt it. not in a presidential election year in this political climate

he announced he wasn't running again 6 months ago...he was always going to be replaced by a republican

what does appreciation have to do with anything?

i guess if we all sent joe flowers and kisses all the time, he might have run again. maybe he would have won again...but i doubt it. not in a presidential election year in this political climate
Chis and several other posters have been relentlessly bitching about Manchin and Sinema for years.

Chis and several other posters have been relentlessly bitching about Manchin and Sinema for years.
yeah, i understand that

i'm saying that bitching had no real impact on anything

with or without relentless bitching from progressives, manchin was always going to be the most conservative democrat who would ultimately be replaced by someone much more conservative

yeah, i understand that

i'm saying that bitching had no real impact on anything

with or without relentless bitching from progressives, manchin was always going to be the most conservative democrat who would ultimately be replaced by someone much more conservative
Nothing that any of us say here has any real impact on anything. But Chis calling Manchin a bitch on his way out the door demonstrates that he doesn’t appreciate a good thing when he has it.

It’s leverage and not particularly a shock.
As Faulty mentioned earlier, this could be a prelude to running for governor. Both parties already have a nominee, so if he decides to run then he has to do it as an Independent and he has to file by this weekend. So we’ll know very soon if that’s what this is all about.

Those two saved the United States from one party rule.
IF IT WEREN’T FOR DA MANCHIN AND DA SINEMA, WE WOULD HAVE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND ALL DA RADICAL LEFTIST MARXIST LIBTAHDS CONTROLLING OUR COUNTRY!!!!!! THERE WOULD BE BUFFETS WITH SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT AND DA SODA FOUNTAIN WOULDN’T HAVE ICE COLD SPRITE!!!!!!!! ALL DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES WOULD HAVE LOONY LIBS PUTTING WIENERS IN BUTTS AND GIVING AWAY LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTIONS TO DA AIDS!!!!!!!! ANYONE WHO HATES ON MANCHIN AND SINEMA IS WELCOME TO COME TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND GET THEIR FOOKIN TEETH KNOCKED OUT BY DA HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU AINT HORNY, YOU AINT HEALTHY, AND DA HITMAN IS HORNY FOR DA SINEMA AND HER DEMIN JACKETS!!!!!!!!!

Hey man you know that 10% when he didn't follow orders is what makes him MAGA or terrorist or Taliban or whatever the flavor of Chis' day is.

Reactions: TJ8869 and 83Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT