ADVERTISEMENT

Dementia Posturing

Facts don't matter. MAGAts retell debunked conspiracy theories and flat out Trumpian lies on the daily as if it were true, so why does fact checking become so important here?

Funny how when the other side says something even facts and proof aren't going to persuade MAGAts.

But if the story comes from MAGA world, its instantly considered credible and even if not believable, still regarded as the truth.
This 100%. @abby97 laughs at ACTUAL facts consistently. There are millions like him. Trump is their only beacon of truth…because cult.

I'd love to see you justify Libs are just as bad or worse. Should be pretty easy if its as obvious as you make it sound.
Watch CNN one day then watch FoxNews the next. Both networks want you to know why the other side is bad, not the facts. Both sides push narratives, both sides leader is the best ever, and the other side is always evil.

It's not that hard.

Watch CNN one day then watch FoxNews the next. Both networks want you to know why the other side is bad, not the facts. Both sides push narratives, both sides leader is the best ever, and the other side is always evil.

It's not that hard.
If you do this (and I do, at least something similar) you should arrive at the conclusion that it is just too great of a risk to have DJT as Pres vs JB.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I'd love to see you justify Libs are just as bad or worse. Should be pretty easy if its as obvious as you make it sound.
Exactly what @ButtersHawk just said. Somehow both y'all think you're the ones who are right. When in reality you represent a small amount of the actual views that average American wants or likes.

Reactions: Scruddy

It's not that hard.
Sigh.

Do these threads even matter at this point?

Left: I'd vote for a potato over Trump, so does Biden's mental state even matter?
Right: Ermahgerd! Biden is a potato! We'll take the criminal rapist!
Middle: We're screwed.
Extraterrestrials: We're not stepping foot on that planet.

It's not that hard.
You're talking about the media bias and that is fairly apparent. However, with Sharky I was talking about the wild theories that the followers believe. His claim was the Libs were worse than the MAGAts when it came to factless or easily disproven claims that get repeated. I've still yet to see any response.

You're talking about the media bias and that is fairly apparent. However, with Sharky I was talking about the wild theories that the followers believe. His claim was the Libs were worse than the MAGAts when it came to factless or easily disproven claims that get repeated. I've still yet to see any response.
He didn't say worse, he said just as bad

Sorry wrong again. Black man, greaser or camel jockey I don't fear any of them.
Yea I bet, haha. You're a sad loser. You couldn't satisfy an ant and have moved to the top of the imbecile list on here. No one takes you seriously.

lol…looked like Joe was pooping his pants in the above clip. 💩
I'm not a huge Biden fan either. It is obvious he is gassed and cognitively impaired. There aren't any good choices. The Republicans could have run a sane person and I would have voted for him and her but much like a high schooler with a shitty ass car stereo, they've turned the volume to 11 and ripped off the knob. Sad.

I'm not a huge Biden fan either. It is obvious he is gassed and cognitively impaired. There aren't any good choices. The Republicans could have run a sane person and I would have voted for him and her but much like a high schooler with a shitty ass car stereo, they've turned the volume to 11 and ripped off the knob. Sad.
I hear ya…there were several Republican candidates that I would have preferred over Trump. However, I’ll hold my nose and vote for Trump over Biden, as Biden is simply a shell of his former self.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT