ADVERTISEMENT

Marco Island wasn't so sleepy last night.

Just looking at the picture I can imagine 5 hammered guys taking the curve full tilt, with the fifth guy standing and hanging on to the cart from the right side. Too fast and too top heavy.
I imagine they were flying down that incline and tried to make that turn.

I once visited a friend in The Villages. I could not believe the drunks on the golf carts. I know a woman that got a DUI on a golf cart because she pulled off the course to pee in front of a cop. She had a shitload of empties in the cart.

But around one of the squares, there were people driving the souped up carts going 35, and it’s basically a walking area. I asked if they could get tickets for that.

Some people think that boats and golf carts give them license to drive drunk.

Da Vinci italian there is solid.
Just sayin.

I see the Club Car emblem. That underbody does not resemble the old carts.
How fast do those rigs run? We see more and more of similar rides on the back roads around us.

Da Vinci italian there is solid.
Just sayin.Roxanne Ian
Da Vinci’s is very good. Oyster Society right beside it is also. Marco Prime is also right there. All three have great happy hours.
They are owned by the people that own Snook Inn.
When the Snook Inn was destroyed by Hurricane Ian, they kept all the employees employed at the the other three restaurants.

Reactions: torbee
I didn’t mean anything by that or try to insult. I wouldn’t know it was a clothing store except for walking by it. I don’t know “stores”.
Sorry, I didn’t mean to come off like a dick.

My joke was crashing a golf cart in front of a Chico’s on Marco Island is like the whitest accident you can have.

Maybe if you ran your Segway scooter into the White Claw tent at a college lacrosse game…

As a female, I took no issue with your comments. Normally I would never feel the need to say anything. You just reported what happened. That’s the way I see it.

It could have happened in front of the Fl gov’s office, and I’d still have the same reaction.

The golf cart thing is getting waaaay out of hand all over the state - a law was just passed by the Legislature that no one under age can operate one. Junior high kids were driving them all over at night after parents went to bed. They’re electric so they make no noise starting up.

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT