ADVERTISEMENT

Marco Rubio's senate floor speech tears apart the administration

I believe Marco may well be the most formidable candidate in the general election

I can't believe an Arkansas player threw a shoe on the court, play stopped for several minutes, and no technical foul was called. Only a bench warning. I'd be more impressed with Rubio if he could explain that!

Originally posted by lucas80:
I can't believe an Arkansas player threw a shoe on the court, play stopped for several minutes, and no technical foul was called. Only a bench warning. I'd be more impressed with Rubio if he could explain that!
Watch the video, you may learn something. May I suggest you mute your TV while listening to Marco.

Rubio is not into Basketball, I think he is a girls softball fan.

Translation=I know Berries is a loser

Originally posted by IMCC965:

Watch the video, you may learn something. May I suggest you mute your TV while listening to Marco.
I watched the video several times. They showed it from several angles and the Arkansas player clearly threw the shoe onto the court.
I had Rubio muted.

I watched the video several times. They showed it from several angles and the Arkansas player clearly threw the shoe onto the court.
I had Rubio muted.

Rubio does not wear shoes so I don't imagine he saw a problem with the shoe throwing incident. I saw his mouth moving, but nothing was coming out. I wonder if braces would help his overbite?

11066090_340572776147494_5023150487688217711_n.jpg

Originally posted by wildcatdad:

I had Rubio muted.

Rubio does not wear shoes so I don't imagine he saw a problem with the shoe throwing incident. I saw his mouth moving, but nothing was coming out. I wonder if braces would help his overbite?
11066090_340572776147494_5023150487688217711_n.jpg

I had Rubio muted.

You're very witty.

I had Rubio muted.

This is all we get from the wildcatdad / lucas80 circlejerk?

This post was edited on 3/20 7:23 AM by 86Hawkeye

The GOP ticket for 2016 will be Scott Walker
for President and Marco Rubio for VP.
You can take it to the bank.

Rubio comes off as the smug captain of the high school debate team - hard to take seriously if you are over 18. Not to mention he is a huge liar.

"During his rise to political prominence, Sen. Marco Rubio
frequently repeated a compelling version of his family's history that
had special resonance in South Florida. He was the "son of exiles," he
told audiences, Cuban Americans forced off their beloved island after "a
thug," Fidel Castro, took power.
But a review of documents -
including naturalization papers and other official records - reveals
that the Florida Republican's account embellishes the facts. The
documents show that Rubio's parents came to the United States and were
admitted for permanent residence more than two-and-a-half years before
Castro's forces overthrew the Cuban government
and took power on New
Year's Day 1959."
"When Rubio's parents left the island, Cuban migration to the United
States was a trickle compared with what it would become in the years
after Castro's victory. "The vast majority of people who emigrated in
the '50s went for economic reasons, not for political reasons," said
Maria Cristina Garcia, an expert on Cuban migration at Cornell
University. "

Not Sure of Grandma Either

I had Rubio muted.

I had Rubio muted.

His overbite isn't the problem. It's just really hard for Rubes to speak clearly because his mouth is so full of bullshit.

Rubio is a politician who like most pols, is a master at finessing the truth. He tells "the truth"....he just doesn't tell the whole truth.

His assumption regarding the current administration and there plausible inaction in case of war is ludicrous. Only fools would take Rubio at his word.

Rubio is correct, the differences between Bibi and Obama do need to be handled "behind closed doors"..........That must be why Congress (Boehner) invited Bibi to speak before a joint session of Congress without running it by the POTUS.
This post was edited on 3/20 9:24 AM by joelbc1

Rubio is a smart man. Much smarter than Aaron Schock

U.S. Senate candidate Marco Rubio charged grocery bills, repairs to the family minivan and purchases from a wine store less than a mile from his West Miami home to the Republican Party of Florida while he was speaker of the Florida House, according to records obtained by the St. Petersburg Times/Miami Herald.

Tampa Bay Times

Rubio is a war-mongering, income re-distributionist tool of the Elite. Someone the Dems would be proud to have on their ticket.

Originally posted by Nat Algren:
Rubio is a war-mongering, income re-distributionist tool of the Elite. Someone the Dems would be proud to have on their ticket.
Yup, it makes me wonder why some of the left and right followers on here complain so much about the other sides candidates. It's not like they aren't pretty much playing the same game.

Lots of ignorant voters I'm afraid.

Originally posted by tWarnerHawk:

His overbite isn't the problem. It's just really hard for Rubes to speak clearly because his mouth is so full of bullshit.
tumblr_ngvgzg6va21tq4of6o1_500.gif

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:
Originally posted by Nat Algren:
Yup, it makes me wonder why some of the left and right followers on here complain so much about the other sides candidates. It's not like they aren't pretty much playing the same game.

Lots of ignorant voters I'm afraid.
No, no, no. They are much different. One is a "LIBERAL" and the other is a "CONSERVATIVE." See? Look how different they are!

Originally posted by LuteHawk:

The GOP ticket for 2016 will be Scott Walker
for President and Marco Rubio for VP.
You can take it to the bank.
I like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT