ADVERTISEMENT

Marco's Pizza

Pic of rack?

steel-cooling-rack-c.jpg

They don't even have a damn ATM. That location doesn't deserve to be famous.
What's their angle? Do they get a higher percentage of the tobacco products with the discount coupons on the label? Sounds like, if I'm visiting your area of CR, I should be taking my business to Kum & Go.

What's their angle? Do they get a higher percentage of the tobacco products with the discount coupons on the label? Sounds like, if I'm visiting your area of CR, I should be taking my business to Kum & Go.
I don't even know. I walked in there awhile back and asked where the ATM was. The guy goes, "Unfortunately we don't have, but fortunately the bank next door does."

Well asshole, I don't want to get back into my car and drive next door. I want the ATM here, like every other friggin gas station in America. GOSH.

I don't even know. I walked in there awhile back and asked where the ATM was. The guy goes, "Unfortunately we don't have, but fortunately the bank next door does."

Well asshole, I don't want to get back into my car and drive next door. I want the ATM here, like every other friggin gas station in America. GOSH.

Why would you drive next door?

Not impressed at all with Lottza Mottza. Mama Bosso, however...cook until cheese is a light brown and let it cool for a couple minutes on a rack...that's a pizza pie-a.

I'm too fat to let it cool. Burn the roof of your mouth, enjoy the pie right away, then deal with the consequences the next day.

I'd rate it a 6 or 7, depending on toppings (10 being Leonardo's Bacon Cheeseburger pizza, or Zoey's Taco, or Wig and Pen Flying Tomato, and 1 being QC or StL style).

The best worst pizza story I have is regarding St. Louis style pizza. Was with my brother and sister and we hadn't had a legit meal for a couple of days. So we order all sorts of food and start mowing down. Once I actually slowed down to taste the pizza it was some of the vile garbage I have ever tasted. Ok, so not a great story but the fact is that St. Louis style should be the main course at gitmo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT