ADVERTISEMENT

Marinelli

I still want him back!

Oh hell yeah. He’s a great leader and a large reason for our success, not to mention he’s an incredible guy. I know the Iowa way is you get what you deserve, and I understand that and appreciate it. But I still feel like AM has somehow been robbed. I want him back so he can end his career the way it should end...on top of a podium in mid March.

Alex is a great Hawk. I think half the county heard me yell f@#k yesterday and in 2019 against Lewis. Crushing to watch him lose in the quarters to the eventual champ (yes it is a joke that as the 1 seed he wrestled the future champ in the quarterfinals both years, but he had to beat them eventually to win anyway I guess). I can only imagine how devastating it is for him. A team title will help soften the blow a little. I pray he comes back next year and helps the Hawks repeat. I would love to see him have a "Cory Clark type senior season" minus the shoulder injury and finish on top after being so good his whole career and never getting over that hump. FYI there is no way he doesn't go in the consi's unless they wouldn't medically clear him so some need to stop with the "he checked out crap". He will be out there cheering on his teammates today as they work towards their goals and the teams goal because that is who he is.

Alex is a great Hawk. I think half the county heard me yell f@#k yesterday and in 2019 against Lewis. Crushing to watch him lose in the quarters to the eventual champ (yes it is a joke that as the 1 seed he wrestled the future champ in the quarterfinals both years, but he had to beat them eventually to win anyway I guess). I can only imagine how devastating it is for him. A team title will help soften the blow a little. I pray he comes back next year and helps the Hawks repeat. I would love to see him have a "Cory Clark type senior season" minus the shoulder injury and finish on top after being so good his whole career and never getting over that hump. FYI there is no way he doesn't go in the consi's unless they wouldn't medically clear him so some need to stop with the "he checked out crap". He will be out there cheering on his teammates today as they work towards their goals and the teams goal because that is who he is.

If he wins, does he MFFT?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT